PG Hi, Stacey here!
About me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, I'm Stacey. My real name is Eric but I prefer to be female.
I discovered this recently. Today I bought my first female clothes.
I also have a lot of dreams being a teen baby.
My parents nor friends knows this about me, so I like the fact this site is around!

Hope I have a good time here!

XoXo
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabykaty
Well welcome Stacy, Im Katelyn but usually people just call me Katy or Kat. NIce to meet you. What were the first female clothes you bought? I still remember my first. Well its nice to meet you,
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby.

Prissie

Hi, I'm Stacey. My real name is Eric but I prefer to be female.
I discovered this recently. Today I bought my first female clothes.
I also have a lot of dreams being a teen baby.
My parents nor friends knows this about me, so I like the fact this site is around!

Hope I have a good time here!

XoXo  

You have touched on one of the nicest things about sites like this. Here, we find acceptance we might not find with our families. Some of us have spouses that accept or even embrace the young girl part of our personalities, while for others (including me) our spouses and other family members are not accepting.

Congratulations on finally purchasing female clothes. For some of us, that is indeed a big step. You may have to enjoy wearing them privately, but may you have a beautiful, pink Christmas!

Peace and love,

Prissie
   Prissie
Sissy_Desire

Well welcome Stacy, Im Katelyn but usually people just call me Katy or Kat. NIce to meet you. What were the first female clothes you bought? I still remember my first. Well its nice to meet you,  

Hi Katy! The first clothes I bought were some underwear and a skirt! ^^

sissybabykaty
Well Stacy

I hope and pray you totally enjoy them. Maybe you could find a top to go with it, I just love to shop. Take steps though, dont worry about how far others are. It was a mistake I made. Enjoy yourse;f as you express you femininity. If u fee;like trying the baby then when you feel comfortable and safe to do so, take that next step. You this site they can help you in your journey. Maybe we can even be friends.
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

Tsukichan
Hey Stacy,

a warmly Hello and welcome here on sisskiss.
I can feel with u as u buy ur first Femlae Clothes.

in ur mind u feel all other can feel and see that u have buy this clothes xD

So nice to meet u and i wish u here an good time and when u have any question on ur way to M2F way so feel free to PN or ask me.

Jaa mata ne
Tsuki

jgauthier
Good for you! Welcome to sk and it's nice to meet you. Btw very nice femme name!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.