Hi Sissies!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi sissies!

My name is Baby Bobby and I just wanted to drop a note to say hi to everyone. I'm a sissy baby author that some of you may or may not recognize. In any case, I'll probably post some of my stories here and maybe some of my captioned pics (some of which seem to have found their way here already).

Hugs and kisses to everyone! 
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Nice to have you here, Baby Bobby. Welcome to SissyKiss.

Glad to hear you're an author. Your name rings a bell to me and I think I might've ran across it at a story compilation site. Looking forward to reading your stuff. I'm something of an author myself.  

Have fun!  
Baby Bobby__
Hi Wannabe Baby,

For some reason, my photo isn't showing up... 

I fooled around in my profile but I can't see anything for making sure the photo that's in there will display with my posts.

Andreea
Have you checked that it is in the correct size and format? If it still isn't working after that, I would indeed be rather baffled ... It might be worth asking a moderator then.

Teething troubles aside, welcome to Sissy Kiss, and I hope you have a wonderful time here. :-) The more creative little sweeties the merrier ***Hugs and kisses***.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Wannabe_Baby
Are you sure you're not getting your profile pic mixed up with your avatar pic? I'd imagine that could be pretty confusing.

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Baby Bobby__
Thanks for the help, everyone!  

TiresiasRex

Hi sissies!

My name is Baby Bobby and I just wanted to drop a note to say hi to everyone. I'm a sissy baby author that some of you may or may not recognize. In any case, I'll probably post some of my stories here and maybe some of my captioned pics (some of which seem to have found their way here already).

Hugs and kisses to everyone!   

Reading this now, in 2013....nearly four years later...

Wow. This was quite the modest introduction. Of course many of us know him...I have been following his stories over at Buffalo Bettie's Story Pub...and other sites for years. And it's not a secret that this author and his stories had direct impact on my ABDL tastes.

Ladies, sissies and gentleman, may I present once more:

The man, the sissybaby, the legend...BABY BOBBY!

(round of applause, everyone!)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.