PG Hi, a really short introduction :3
me saying HI and trying to be kinda social ^ ^
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
  Hi, I'm Sandy, I'm a closet girly and  i'm looking around to see what I can learn :)

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Alice000
Hya welcome to SK hun hope we can be friends *hugs*
No better way to relax then to snuggle up in a chair with a glass of chocolate milk and a diaper under your skirt and a stuffed animal in your arm.  
Prissie
I'm a closet girl too, the closet being my mind and, at the most, my house. Don't get a chance to get out dressed very often. So, what is your Little Girl age? I fancy myself to be a usually happy 8 year old girl who likes to wear girly clothing (Actually, I do go out wearing feminine jeans from time to time), hops and skips when she's happy, and pouts when she's not.

So, welcome aboard. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about!

Sissy flounces and swishes,
   Prissie

Cushie Chloe
Hope you have a wonderful time! If you ever want a friend to talk to, I'm around :)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

Baby Butch

Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you!

Sandy34
Thank you all for the welcome  *hugs*
Posted by Prissie
So, what is your Little Girl age? 

I'm not very sure, most of the time I'm a big girl but when i'm with my mommy I become a little girl (and behave like a kitten), not very sure of my age n__n I'll ask her about it soon.

P.S.   i need to learn how to use the forum rigth.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.