All XXX Hi, new, maybe always new.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
 Hi, I'm a TrannyBoy with love for meeting strangers in many different places. 
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sugar Lily
nice to meet ya. Hope you enjoy your time here with the girls here in sissy kiss

Baby Butch

Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you!

YourDaughtersBoyfriend
Thank you both for saying hi! Want to be friends? Is it rude to ask that?

Also, are the chat rooms working? They don't look like anything but a white box when viewed from my iPhone. 

Prissie
Dear YourDaughtersBoyFriend:

Good girls don't go with strangers. All kinds of bad things can happen.

Here, you're not a stranger. Here, you can live your fantasies. I'm wearing pink panties under girl's denim at this moment and loving it!  So, welcome aboard.

Curtsies and flounces and swishes in the best adult Little Girl tradition,

Prissie

YourDaughtersBoyfriend
Thank you for welcoming me. You are all so nice. 

I have to be honest about something, though. I am not a Good Little Girl. I am a Bad Little Girl. I have anonymous sex at least once a month. Yes, it's scary and sometimes I get more than I bargained for. But I'm not a novice at tranny hookups with straight men. I know what I like and I know what they like. 

I love this site and if it's the intention here to keep everything in the realm of fantasy I respect that too.  I hope I can also be accepted as who I am despite choosing a lifestyle society disapproves of. 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.