PG Hi ~ I'm a new she~DL!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey - I've been lurking SissyKiss for a few years, but finally decided to go ahead and make an account. I'm a she-DL who has a penchant for sweet lolita fashion and girly things, but I wouldn't consider myself a full-blown infantilist. I thought I was one for a while... then I decided it was the just the diapers I enjoy. :P

Hope to meet some others on here!

-Abri
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Well it's nice to meet you! Welcome to SissyKiss. I hope you enjoy it here.
sissybabykaty
Welcome Abri,

Its always nice to make new friends, and welcome to sissy kiss
Don't pretend, I think you know I'm precious
And I am the mother f______ princess

Hugs and sissy kisses,

Sissy Baby Katy

littlegirl_inside
welcome sweetie x x x
Samantha

~cliques~

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, I enjoy wearing diapers and put on a thick one today.

jamie

Β Hey - I've been lurking SissyKiss for a few years, but finally decided to go ahead and make an account. I'm a she-DL who has a penchant for sweet lolita fashion and girly things, but I wouldn't consider myself a full-blown infantilist. I thought I was one for a while... then I decided it was the just the diapers I enjoy. :P

-Abri Β 

Welcome to the most wonderful Sissy Pwace in the Internet World! Lots of pinkee hearts to you!

Wuvving Sissy JamieΒ Β 
TiresiasRex

Β ...but I wouldn't consider myself a full-blown infantilist. I thought I was one for a while... then I decided it was the just the diapers I enjoy. :P

-Abri Β 

Yup, it' s all about those comfy diapers for me, too. Cloth, disposable, or both - it doesn't matter, just as long as a diaper (or two or three or eight) is involved. And then there's the sissybaby fantasies I indulge in. But I digress.

Welcome to the real live SissyKiss. Now that you are no longer a lurking phantom, I hope you enjoy meeting more of the folks here. Β Β 

PastelPrince
Welcome to Sissykiss, hope you have fun here. Β 
Prissie

Β Hey - I've been lurking SissyKiss for a few years, but finally decided to go ahead and make an account. I'm a she-DL who has a penchant for sweet lolita fashion and girly things, ...............

-Abri Β 

Since you have been lurking in SK for a while, you already know what we're about.

Young girl "Lolita" fashions and nappies (diapers) make a pretty nice combination, though not always together. I think its common for those of us with sissy feelings, to like both. I've gotten many a diaper nice and warm and wet, since I first understood what my feelings were about. Right now though, we're going through the worst of winter where I'm at. At this time, I tend to put things on hold. Even with this horrid cold weather, I love to wear girl jeans when I can get away with it, with of course feminine underwear (lace cuff Vanity Fair pettis are my favorite) under it all. I can hardly wait until it gets warmer, so I can dehair my arms and legs and try on a new (to my experience) style of pantyhose I bought last week.

Anyway .... welcome aboard. I look forward to your contributions!

Sweetness and luv,

PrissieΒ Β Β 
   Prissie

sissyplasticpanties
welcome xx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.