Hi there. I'm new.
Favourite songs?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everybody!

I'm new to the site.  

One of the things I like to do to make me feel like a sissy is dance around in my (frilly) underwear. Wondered if anyone else does this and, if so, do you have a favourite song to dance to?

My current favourite is 'Just Can't Get Enough' by the Saturdays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfGzWntCbxY

Would like to know others though.

Kisses  ,

Nicci
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

nannyabbey
hi sissynicci hope you have fun on this site as i can see by the vidoe we can see wot salt of a girl you are nice vid the girl init look great.
Baby Butch
Welcome to the site. Thanks for the song and cute video. I want to join the band as a sissy baby, they can dress me and change my wet diapers.  

Prissie

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the site.  

One of the things I like to do to make me feel like a sissy is dance around in my (frilly) underwear. Wondered if anyone else does this and, if so, do you have a favourite song to dance to?

Nicci  

Last weekend I bought Madonna's Celebration, a 2-CD collection of her classic recordings.

I like to wear a dress for a few beautiful minutes in the morning when my SO isn't awake yet.

I haven't thought of dancing to Madonna's hits while wearing girlie-shortshorts or a skirt. Now that I've read what you wrote above, maybe I'll try it sometime when nobody but me is home!

BTW I luv those outfits the Saturdays are wearing. Especially the gartered-up stockings :)

Keep on participating and sharing sweetness and love!

Prissie
   Prissie
Andreea
What a gorgeous and exuberant person you sound like.       I've never tried that myself, but it does sound like a very wonderful idea. Especially after seeing that incredibly lovely video ... Thank you a million times for posting that.      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

Sissy Wanda C
Hi Nicci ;p Curtsy..blush..My name is sissy Wanda C..blush again. Sissy kiss is a wonderful place with lots an lots of nice people and things to do. Come visit anytime.
Blush,I like to dressup for nappies..thee hee giggle giggle,curtsy,blush,skips away.
Bestest wishes
Sissy Wanda C
xoxo
Ah to dream dreams
Dru

Hello everybody!

I'm new to the site.  

My current favourite is 'Just Can't Get Enough' by the Saturdays

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JD6ejmlpa8

I used to work somewhere and this song was on the tape we played and as soon as it came on everyone was dancing and smiling it was magical. I hope to see you around more often and interested in other songs you enjoy.

sissynicci
I   that song!! I haven't thought about it in ages. Thanks for reminding me!   Another song I really like is 'Pumpkin Soup' by Kate Nash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zPLIoJInC0&feature=related

I really   the chorus. I don't always like her songs but she always dresses really prettily.

Kisses ,

Nicci
CKgirl
Welcome to the SK!

As everyone has said, amazing video! Thx for posting!

I know its a bit cliche, but I love the 60s Glam wife look ;)

As far as fav song...not sure, but I love this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!

PastelPrince
Nice to meet you nicci.  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.