All R hi hi :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I thought it was about time I said hello, so hello. I like to dress up like a little girl between 5 and 9 years old; although I usually dress older and quite like sexy big girls' clothes. My favourite things are babydoll nighties and school bloomers. I love being called sweety *blush* :)
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Nice to meet you welcome to Sissy Kiss sweety.
Prissie

Β I thought it was about time I said hello, so hello. I like to dress up like a little girl between 5 and 9 years old; although I usually dress older and quite like sexy big girls' clothes. My favourite things are babydoll nighties and school bloomers. I love being called sweety *blush* :) Β 

Hello sweety Β 

I like the young girl phenom myself. And I too, like big girl clothes if for no other reason than that they're available in my real life body size.

One of my favorite fantasies is that of a girl welcoming a young guy to share the sweetness and joy of the feminine. I like to imagine her singing:

Hey silly boy boy come up to my bedroom
hey silly boy boy its not as bad as you assume
Would you be willing to say yes
to trying on a dress?
Would you at at least flirt
with trying on a skirt?
Would you consider it grose
to try on pantyhose?
Do you really think it would stink
to try on panties that are pink?
You'll find there's so much sweetness and love
to trying all the above

So Becca Sweety, welcome to our special place for sissies here in the dimensions of cyberspace. If you know anybody who possesses feminine feelings, tell them to

Come up and see us sometime!

Peace and LittleGurlLuv,

PrissieΒ Β 
   Prissie

beccaboy
Hello Baby
Thankoo for the warm welcome, it's nice to meet you too.
beccaboy

Β Hello sweety Β 

I like the young girl phenom myself. And I too, like big girl clothes if for no other reason than that they're available in my real life body size.

One of my favorite fantasies is that of a girl welcoming a young guy to share the sweetness and joy of the feminine. I like to imagine her singing:

Hey silly boy boy come up to my bedroom
hey silly boy boy its not as bad as you assume
Would you be willing to say yes
to trying on a dress?
Would you at at least flirt
with trying on a skirt?
Would you consider it grose
to try on pantyhose?
Do you really think it would stink
to try on panties that are pink?
You'll find there's so much sweetness and love
to trying all the above

So Becca Sweety, welcome to our special place for sissies here in the dimensions of cyberspace. If you know anybody who possesses feminine feelings, tell them to

Come up and see us sometime!

Peace and LittleGurlLuv,

PrissieΒ Β  Β 

Hello Prissie :)

Thankoo for the lovely welcome. Yes, it's usually more convenient to dress like a big girl. Some adult items are quite little girly anyway, especially undies, and things like pantyhose are virtually identical.

That's a nice fantasy, you'll have to set that lyric to music Β 
I have similar fantasies along the same theme, with a mommy and her daughters, dressing me up and taking me for a walk, or to a dance/party. Β 

Thanx again, yes if I meet any girly boys I'll tell them...Β 

Peace and LittleGurlLuv,

Rebecca Β 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.