Hi Girls
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Girls, I am introducing myself, Juliet. I am a big girl now and I feel like I can express my sissy side in this forum. I have been a sissy all my life, I finally got to dress myself, I always try to choose such pretty panties and camis, that I just want to prance and mince around.

Until mom gets home, then its hide, hide. This is sooo unfulfilling, like part of me is squelched. So I am here where I can skip and play around in my pretty pink panties. I would like some help making myself more sissy like and getting the courage to tell her, "I am your sissy, I'll be your Trannyslut if you let me". Just let me be the girl that I am.

So, I'm here to have some fun and express my feminine side that has been waiting to emerge. I hope to become the sweetest girl I can be. I hope to share this journey with you!
Love ya'
Juliet
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissysiobhan
hi Juliet..... welcome and have a great time at SK you will love it here. ss x 
SS X
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Lynniegirl
Hi hi and welcomes to SK!! Lynnie hopes you has fun and makes lots of friends.

lynnie
Ryobaby
Hiya! ^_^ You'll definitley enjoy it here and make many friends! ^^
"Cotton streaks of rose tangerine
Shades the sunlight's parting gleam
I can feel the breeze caress my cheeks
Whispering melodies lost inside my heart
Violets and daisies line the fields of the park
As I see Ryobaby, picking flowers before dark
For the Sissy Kiss family playing just as they are.

As evening's twilight blossoms behind
The pale, silver moon arising into the sky
Sweet and girly sissies cradle their dollies
Each grasping a violet flower at their side
Given by the compassionate Ryobaby
Whose verses continue to inspire me
Yet time is fading, forgive my inconsistency
I cry for a dream that's more than make-believe
Forever in your honor, Princess of My Twilight"

~Funshine Bear~

prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome to Sissy Kiss , I just know you,ll have great FUN   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
DiaperedErica
Hey there! This has been a great place to be open about any and all things sissy! Hope you enjoy yourself!

Erica

francescd
Share, girl, SHARE! It's wonderful to be here and just let all your feelings out.:)
Juliet
I really appreciate the warm welcome, I am excited to be here. I am trying to come out to the world, I need to find my look first, I'll post some preliminary pics for you.
Kisses
Juliet

prissyprincess

I really appreciate the warm welcome, I am excited to be here. I am trying to come out to the world, I need to find my look first, I'll post some preliminary pics for you.
Kisses
Juliet  

with an avy pic. wike that deary you,ll be in line for a PANKY , PANK !!  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
joanne_s
Hi and welcome.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

fancy panties
Welcome to a wonderful place.
Andreea
Welcome, darling, and I hope you have fun expressing yourself. That is why we are here ...   I know very well what it is like having to hide, hide, hide.   To a large extent, I still have to, but I have really found this place to be a great help, not to mention a wonderful outlet for my true self to shine.               ***Hugs and kisses*** and may you have no end of lovely times here.    0  1
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

jamzy
Welcome fellow sissy. I hope you have fun.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.