Hi everyone. Be gentle I am new
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Just joined and hope to find some new friends to chat with. I would describe myself as a conflicted sissy. Love to dress up and be used but I still have those annoying male ideals making me feel guilty. Love to chat with others who can help me.

Kisses
Chrissy 
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
( After filling the SK hottub with warm butterscotch pudding and bananas, pushes Chrissy in and calls for everyone to pile in for a welcoming dessert and cuddle fest! )

I call bottom of the pile!!

SPLOOSH!!!!

(Of course what Chrissy doesn't know is that everyone gets hosed off afterwards and inspected for stray pieces of nana....it's a thorough inspection...and a public one...)

SissyJessy
Welcome to the site, Enjoy your stay! <3
*giggles* Cute idea Pixie! Count me in  

BabyYasmine
Welcome sweetie!
Hugs-n-Kisses,
Baby Yasmine

Welcome to SK sweetheart. Dress up and be what you feel in your heart. You should not feel guilty. Play, enjoy and make some nice friends.

Hugs Suzi  
HeartPrincessLily
Hewwo! Welcome, this place is fun and the people are really nice!
Mew, and that's all I have to say on the matter.

wittle_bwittany
hewwo and welcome! you gonna loves it heres! im still really new to all of this and am also conflicted by the whole guilt thing so i completely understand. just remember theres nothing to feel guilty about and just have fun!
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
prissyprincess
  a Big Warm Welcome here to Sissy Kiss , FUN , FUN , FUN  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.