XXX Hi everyone!
Im new and looking to make friends! <3
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi everyone as the description says im new and wana make friends i live in panama city panama and i love to be a princess  P anyway huggles and muaxitos to everyone!
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy_Fairy
Welcome to the site Princess ^^
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.
Baby Butch
  Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby.  

winter336
Welcome (again) to the site!
MattiePattie
Well hey there hunni, I'm sure you'll meet lots of sweet girls here on Sissy Kiss. We're all real sweet people so your sure to make friends fast princess. :)

Prissie

hi everyone as the description says im new and wana make friends i live in panama city panama and i love to be a princess  P anyway huggles and muaxitos to everyone!  

Hello Andrea:

I'm happy to welcome you to our site. Please, feel at liberty to participate in any of our threads which catches your interest. Or, start a new thread if you have something nice to share with us.

May you make friends here and have a good time like I've had on this site since 2009.

Sitting here at my home computer in Xhillaration short-shorts with pink panties underneath,

Prissie
   Prissie
sissyjj
Hi from, SissyJJ too!
~ Items ~

SindyLu
hello darling welcome to sissy kiss
: PinkBaby-Lachen:
Diaperskirt
Andrea is that you? You're gorgeous! O_O What a lovely princess! You must meet my friends Crissy and Saturn! They're huge princess fans!
~To be a girl is to be honest and expressive of your emotions. To wear diapers shows comfort in your body and trust in another~
I like to play Would You Rather and Dress Up, so come play with me in the games section. ^_^
*Formerly tutu49*

Princessaandrea
yup thats me :D thank you for the friend request <3
Princessaandrea
thankies! <3 nice to meet you!

AprilWhereItCounts

I am looking for friends here too:) maybe we could be friends?
caitlyn

You are adorable so hope you've had a chance to make some new friends. You'll find many of your sisters here are in various stages of expressing their sexuality as a sissy, many are more than happy to help with any questions you may have or ideas that may fit for you as well.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.