Hi everyone!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Another hello :) Love the site girls! I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it. I'll have to start posting up lot's of pics soon. I've been really getting into keeping a camera handy for when I'm dressing#

mwah!

xxx
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

iwantaskirt
Hi Prisscilla, Welcome. Im also pretty new and found this to be a wonderful place
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ!Β 
~ Items ~

Sissy Jenni
Hi Prisscilla! Welcome, and yes it certainly is a wonderful site!! :)
Sissy Jenni
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss where you are among friends.

Prissie

Β Another hello :) Love the site girls! I can't believe it's taken me so long to find it. I'll have to start posting up lot's of pics soon. I've been really getting into keeping a camera handy for when I'm dressing#

mwah!

xxx Β 

Luv and Β  to you too!

I'm glad you finally found our site. I've been here since late 2007. At first, I didn't visit here very much but now I check in every day when I can.

My whole name is Priscilla Mary but please, call me Prissie! I like playing the role of a happy, sassy 8 year old girl who loves pretty dresses and who hops and skips when happy -- and pouts when she's not.

We have room for a variety of transgender expression. So, feel at liberty to participate and post them pictures!

Curtsies and flounces and sissyswishes,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
gigglesalot
welcome to sk! you are bound to have fun here. i would luv to talk if you want.
Diapered and Pretty!

Prisscilla
Prissie, thank you so much. It's lovely to see a girl with such a fantastic name *giggle* and wonderful to have such a lovely welcome. I'll be sure to post pics when i can.

Giggles, I'd be happy to chat. Message me or add me on yahoo. [email]priss.cilla@yahoo.com[/email]

:)

mwah!

xxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.