Hi everyone
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone. I am posting this message to introduce myself to everyone. I am a little sissy at heart.
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytransbunny
Hi welcome to SK you'll have a great time. Have fun!
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.

Hugs,
Amanda
Sissy_girl_slave
Thanks. I hope so too

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too!Β 
~ Items ~

Prissie

Β Hello everyone. I am posting this message to introduce myself to everyone. I am a little sissy at heart. Β 

Aren't we all!

Nice to meet you. Please, make yourself at home!

My whole name is Priscilla Mary, but please, call me Prissie. I'm 8 (in cyberspace that is) and love all things girlie and sweet and joyful.

In the world of our imaginations, very willingly do I invite you to put on your cutest dress and join us for tea!

Yours for the continuing growth of our world wide transgender community,

Prissie
   Prissie

dirtdauber2001
Welcome sweet Sissy! Look forward to seeing you around here more often!
Sissy Jenni
Hi. Welcome to Sissy Kiss! As a little sissy at heart, you came to the right place!!! (tah-dahh!) <3 ^_^
Sissy Jenni

jgauthier
Glad to meet you. Welcome!
Sissy_girl_slave
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Baby Butch
Welcome Sissy girl slave, you must be obediant as a slave. Hehe
Sissy_girl_slave
That I am some days

jgauthier
Teehee....
newscctv
hi
Hi welcome to SK you'll have a great time. Have fun!
Years ago I was put into a situation I wasn't prepared for. I was forcibly raped and beaten. The trauma of that event I still carry with me today and I swear it will never happen again. I urge all you ladies never leave home without protection like this Pepper Shot Pager.
cheap wedding dresses
bridal gowns,
wedding gowns
Hugs,
Amanda

jamie
Welcome SissyKiss! More sissies everyday!
Have a balloon!

Loving Sissy Jamie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.