PG 13 Hi Everybody
New & nervous
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello,

I am a mischievous sissy boy from Ottawa Canada.

I'm fairly new to the whole scene but ready for complete & intensive training. This site has already been a great help.

I wonder how I made it through this long in my life without giving into my basic sissy boy urges. They have been with me for my entire life. Thanks to great forums like this I can feel complete. All the pretty posters are a real inspiration.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Hello Marchelle!

Whether you identify as a sissy boy or as a girl trapped in a boy's body or whatever, welcome to SissyKiss.

I too, had sissy feelings all my life but until I began participating on the internet, I didn't understand what those feelings were about. Now, I wear feminine underwear every day, and when convenient I indulge in the lovely feeling of smooth, hair-free legs when I go into the shower with a tube of Nair. It has a funny smell and one should keep it away from sensitive areas, but it feels so wonderful to leave behind the world of the coarse, hairy masculine and enter into the pretty pink world of the feminine.

Thank you for your kind remards towards our site. Long may you enjoy sweet divine sissyness!

Prissie
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, glad you could join us.

sissyboi2011
welcome to sissy kiss

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.