PG Hi All
Introducing myself
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Everyone can call me Nicole (sissy name) and I have wanted to be a sissy for a awhile but i didn't have the courage to exlope it till recently so I found this site and thought that this was a good place to start as any so if anyone wants to be my sissy friend then reply and add me as a friend and i am looking forward to talking to everyone and by the way I also love the feel of womens clothing like dress's and panties as well as bra's so if anyone has tips on how to make my sissy life better then please post them. Sincerly Nicole
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
I like to wear diapers mostly and girls baby clothes. If I wear womens clothes I like the feel of nylon panties and tights on my skin. I like slips and nightgowns too. : )

Welcome to Sissy Kiss and have a great time!

ericaleigh
I hope you find the help you're looking for! Lots of great girls here with wonderful suggestions!

girl4everteen

Hi Everyone can call me Nicole (sissy name) and I have wanted to be a sissy for a awhile but i didn't have the courage to exlope it till recently so I found this site and thought that this was a good place to start as any so if anyone wants to be my sissy friend then reply and add me as a friend and i am looking forward to talking to everyone and by the way I also love the feel of womens clothing like dress's and panties as well as bra's so if anyone has tips on how to make my sissy life better then please post them. Sincerly Nicole  

hi hi sissynicole i am a sissy myself since i wus 14 i luv to dress up i was affraid too i luv hello kitty and just hanging with the girls i wanted to try out for cheer when i wus in highschool so bad i wish i could even get the operation but all i can do is dress up and be just like one of the girls i luv denim jeans,shorts and i have even changed my room around basically i only talk to girls and listen to there music.
brittany harlin
Prissie
> and by the way I also love the feel of womens clothing like dress's and panties
> as well as bra's so if anyone has tips on how to make my sissy life better then
> please post them. Sincerly Nicole

Nicole, I have the same feelings myself!

Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing you around. As for how to make your sissy life better: Dehair your arms and legs, put on pantyhose, put pink nail polish on your finger- and toenails, put on nice panties, bra and a nice skirt and top (or, dress), and ... have lunch out at a restaurant.

Little Girl sweetness and love,

Prissie  
   Prissie

shilong
Nicole welcome to sissy kiss
come to the light
SissyDesiree
Welcome! I'm a sissy baby who loves using diapers and wearing baby girl things, but big girl clothes can be fun at times, too.

Take a look at the forums and see what interests you.
- Sissy Desiree

Princess_Mandy
Welcomes Nicole. I loves my girlie stuff toos and plushies.
Tags:
sissy
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.