All R hi to all!!!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello to everyone. I've been on this site for a while just haven't posted before. Well i wera diapers every night to sleep. dont wet or mess. I used to CD before i met my wife. And just started wearing panties to sleep, by themselves and over diapers. I'm married and my wife knows and doesn't mind.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Β  Welocme to the site, I sleep in a diaper on most nights myself. Β 
SissyDesiree
Welcome! I'm a sissy baby girl. I wear diapers to bed now and then, but not every night.
- Sissy Desiree

Prissie

Β Hello to everyone. I've been on this site for a while just haven't posted before. Β 

Hello Diaper 3281, thanks for coming out of lurk mode!

Β Well i wera diapers every night to sleep. dont wet or mess. Β 

I don't wear diapers when I sleep. I like to sleep with just an undershirt on. But right now, here at 9:17 AM Saturday morning while I'm taking a break from housecleaning, I'm wearing a Depends Maximum Absorbent Pull-Up Underwear for Women, and its delightfully warm and wet. I love that feeling!

Β I used to CD before i met my wife. And just started wearing panties to sleep, by themselves and over diapers. I'm married and my wife knows and doesn't mind. Β 

I always had feminine feelings, but didn't understand what they were about until I got into our great world wide internet system in the 1990's. I participated in alt- newsgroups, one of which was about lingerie. There, I finally understood what my feelings were about. I wear feminine underwear under my en homme clothes every day. Unfortunately my significant other, while tolerant to some degree, isn't very understanding. So I only wear dresses when she's not around. She's home now, and doesn't know I have a wet diaper on under my pajama bottoms.

Anyway .... now that you've delurked, welcome aboard. I look forward to your contributions to what we're about. And best wishes being able to CD. Wearing a dress or skirt, or feminine pants, is a beautiful feeling.

Little GIrl sweetness and joy and love,

Prissie
   Prissie
asherm
hi! nice to meet you!

diaper3281
its been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to let you sissies know that I have opened a instagarm. diaper3281 Β  Let me know what you think.
RaeAnnSissy
Welcome sweetie.
Love and kisses to all my friends.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.