R hi
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
new sissy vanessa anne here! I love to dress up in my wife's clothes and do housework. I would love to have some of the sissy outfits sold here, but that will likely never happen.... oh well.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Hello Vanessa Anne

Β Β 

When the wife's not around on a Saturday or Sunday, I like to do housework wearing one of my dresses or skirts. Sometimes though I do housework wearing a warm, wet nappy (diaper). Right now, its early Tuesday morning and, being a weekday, I have to get up early to go to work. The wife's not working today so she's still in bed catching up on her sleep. I'm sitting here before the keyboard and monitor wearing denim short-shorts to show off my legs which I dehaired just the day before yesterday. When I get dressed to go to work, I'll be wearing pantyhose under my en homme work clothes.

I know what you mean about the sissy outfits. My SO would know I bought something like that on line as soon as the credit card bill arrives and also, she might ask " ... what's this package that arrived this afternoon" if she comes home before I do.

So, in a few ways we're in the same boat. Welcome to the club!

Peace and sissy love,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby.

I must say that I am only fond of pretty clothes and outfits, no diapers, etc... Not my sissy thing! I love being dressed pretty and sexy, though!
and I do have a couple of dresses hidden from my wife's friend who loaned them as well as 2 poodle skirts with petticoats from my mother in law, she sort of loaned them to me, although she doesn't know I wear them from time to time!

babyrd101

Β new sissy vanessa anne here! I love to dress up in my wife's clothes and do housework. I would love to have some of the sissy outfits sold here, but that will likely never happen.... oh well. Β 

interesting :)

Β interesting :) Β 

interesting, huh? how so???

sissyplasticpanties
welcome xx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.