Hi :)
A little bit about me
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I have been reading some of the stories on here, and I am mostly an AB. Growing up, I never liked to dress up in girly things. But now that I'm "grown up age wise" I grew to love those pretty frilly dresses and I wish I had more stuff like that. I like stuffed puppies and princess movies. And I love to listen to Gaga. Lady Gaga calls her fans 'little monsters' and so I came up with the nickname Baby Princess Monster.
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss.
LittleBabyHannah
*huggles* Welcome to sissykiss! You're gonna have lots of fun here.

sissyjj

*huggles* Welcome to sissykiss! You're gonna have lots of fun here.  

Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Prissie

I have been reading some of the stories on here, and I am mostly an AB. Growing up, I never liked to dress up in girly things. But now that I'm "grown up age wise" I grew to love those pretty frilly dresses and I wish I had more stuff like that. I like stuffed puppies and princess movies. And I love to listen to Gaga. Lady Gaga calls her fans 'little monsters' and so I came up with the nickname Baby Princess Monster.  

Thank you for mentioning Lady Gaga. She's my favorite personality on today's pop scene. May she have at least as long and distinguished a career as Madonna, whom I hope will do well with her next album and tour whenever that may be.

Lots of us are AB or have baby feelings. I myself, just bought a pack of Depends Maximum (formerly Super Plus) absorbent underwear (nappies, diapers) for women. I just love the new peach/pink color, and can hardly wait to try one on. Right now, to celebrate the thrill and joy of legs and arms I dehaired with Nair just yesterday, I'm wearing a short-sleeve orange-pink tee under denim girl's shortalls. I wore pantyhose all day at work and still have them on now. Its at one and the same time serene and peaceful yet thrilling and exciting.

As for frilly dresses: Yesterday (in en homme mode) I was at a Civil War muster and one of the ladies had on a dress like what women wore in those days and she was holding a baby dressed appropo for ~1863. She told me that both baby girls AND baby boys were put into dresses, the latter until they were 5 or so.

The thought of being bundled up in a dress like that baby, turns me on. I suppose you like the thought of it too.

Best wishes in exploring both your AB and your little girl side.

Curtsies and luv,

Prissie    
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.