Hi there
A new sissy wanting to have new friends
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi everyone! I'm known as sissy Jessy.

I was talking to several of my friends one day and one of them mentioned this site! I've been to this site nonstop for the past couple of months now and I've finally decided to join!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PrincessLydia
nice to meet you Sissy Jessy. Im glad you decided to join :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here ^.^
OopsiePanty
Welcome to the happiest place on earth (next to Disneyland), SK! I like you viewed the site from time to time, off and on before deciding to open up an accout here. I'm glad you have decided to plant some roots down here for the time being and I hope your days here are wonderful.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

Andreea
Lovely to meet you, and I'm so glad that you feel at home here and have decided to become a member.   Every such endorsement makes me feel so much happier about being here myself, and how wonderful to be part of something that can bring such joy.   I hope you enjoy settling in here and making loads of friends ***Hugs and kisses***.      
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sissy Jessy
***can't help but blush*** Oh my... thankies evewyone... You all so nice!

rashin-sama
Welcome to the site. I'm new too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.