hewwo... *shifts around nervously*
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi... im semi-new here...

my name is Josh King, but my preferred persona is a 1 and 1/2 year old sissy girl named Jessica Pi Kawaiuke. i still live with my parents `cause every 2 years since i was 3, my glasses prescription changes making vision thru them very difficult if not impossible until the insurance can cover the cost for my lenses, and since the insurance doesn't start covering until late May, i'm stuck with my useless glasses until that time comes, causing me to fall behind in school every 2 years. i already started school late and i ended up failing the 9th grade 2 years ago and my vision is getting worse everyday until i can get them replaced. Also, i'm in an advanced Japanese Language and Culture course for my current Junior year, and with my eyesight failing more and more as time progresses, i've missed and bombed two projects too many. i'm actually having to use my Nintendo DSi to use the internet because my mom took my computer and phone for falling behind; i'm the only one in the house who has to wear glasses so they have no way to empathize or level with me on the subject.

As i said, i'm a high school Junior, i'm 18 years old, and i'm a local pariah in my school for who i am. about a year ago, i got into a fight with my former BFF and he, being the only one who knew at the time about my secret kinks and desires, spread the word and it sped through the halls of my school like hot gossip. now i have nothing to hide from my classmates anymore because they all know it against will.

i've been a member for a while now, but i was too nervous to be truly active. i've also been very depressed for about a week now, and am hoping that some positive feedback could help to pacify my mood.

i also have a high functioning autism called Asperger's Syndrome so i may tend to act slightly awkward, but know that i am trying. let me know if u wanna know any more ^^
ย Hugs and kisses from Kawaii Pi! (Aura)
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ!ย 
~ Items ~

Amanda66
Hi honey,
I think you will find that people here are accepting and welcoming. As for the people at your school, Its their loss.
XO
Amanda
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
In the flowers of friendship
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love

nurunuru
Hewwo <3 I love you avatar pic, where is it from?
Kawaii Pi

ย Hewwo <3 I love you avatar pic, where is it from? ย 

i got it from photobucket by just randomly searching cute anime pics and it came up ^^ i fell in love with it and its one of my pics on my gaiaonline profile

Little sissy boy
hi i'm Little sissy boy

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby. I hope your vision problems resolve. I started wearing glasses for reading and gradually buy stronger ones every few years. Now I have to wear glasses for distance too. This is surprising since I had perfect vision when I was younger.

Little sissy boy
I have a question your learning Japanese can you teach me i want to learn Japanese it's ok if you don't but if you could i will love you for ever

Sissy sister to Kawaii Pi and Diapeyboy21
Sissy Jenni
Hi Sweetie!! !!! ย  ย  Welcome ย  to SissyKiss !!! !!! ย ย 
ย Lot's of really nice and understanding people here. I think you are soo wonderful !!! !! ! You will find most anyone here easy to talk to ..!..
ย ย ย 
Sissy Jenni

wittle_bwittany
wow. thats terrible! i wish i could say i know how you feel about the vision thing but in all honesty im one of the only ones in my family with perfect vision. but seriously, how can your parents punish you for having bad vision? thats just wrong!

well i sincerely hope things get better for you soon. you seem like a good person that really doesnt deserve all this.

hugs N' kisses,
brittany
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*
sldrablvr
no one is perfect. I used to be one of those "it" girls that thought she was. then i got that all thrown back at me after i had a 4wheeler accident when i was 8, when i eventually got to go back to school, my so-called friends picked on me so bad i wanted to drop out of the fourth grade. My accident affected me like a stroke, leaving my left side weak and i was seen as a target for that. I had to wear a brace on my leg that clicked.. you can imagine the names i got called for that!

Anyway, my point is, I'll be here to listen, even if no one else will, so don't be afraid to come to me. I've been through the ringer with insurance companies... too many times, i could get kicked off the site for what i have to say to them :/ They took their sweet time getting my glasses too.. i'm blind in one eye. And I can only see three lines on the chart in my other eye, then my teachers ask why my work is falling behind and i'm squinting... fricking insurance! lol

mapetite
Hi sweetheart and a MASSIVE warm welcome.
I'm sure you will find VERY caring and real people here that accept you for who you are...
Just remember.. everyone is amazing and has the special ability to teach someone something they didn't know....
HUGE hugs
Kawaii Pi
i truly appreciate all of the wonderful comments i've received in the past few weeks. to be clear though, my parents aren't punishing me for my vision. my opthamalogist has told me that unless some miraculous/futuristic surgery is started up, i'll never have binocular vision again. the reason it takes so long for me to get new ones is because the insurance not only takes its sweet time to comply, but it only covers about $200. my frames usually cost about $300 and my lenses about $800. (they're both different prescriptions, and they have a stronger setting so they cost a substantial amount more than average) but anyway, thank you so much for the wonderful welcome and i'm sure i'll really enjoy myself here...

Prissie

ย hi... im semi-new here...

my name is Josh King, but my preferred persona is a 1 and 1/2 year old sissy girl named Jessica Pi Kawaiuke. i still live with my parents `cause every 2 years since i was 3, my glasses prescription changes making vision thru them very difficult if not impossible

As i said, i'm a high school Junior, i'm 18 years old, and i'm a local pariah in my school for who i am. about a year ago, i got into a fight with my former BFF and he, being the only one who knew at the time about my secret kinks and desires, spread the word and it sped through the halls of my school like hot gossip. now i have nothing to hide from my classmates anymore because they all know it against will.

i've been a member for a while now, but i was too nervous to be truly active. i've also been very depressed for about a week now, and am hoping that some positive feedback could help to pacify my mood.

i also have a high functioning autism called Asperger's Syndrome so i may tend to act slightly awkward, but know that i am trying. let me know if u wanna know any more ^^ ย 

Dear Jessica:

Your case is actually, not uncommon. I have heard of several other cases of those who love the sweet divine little girl feminine, and also have the Asperger syndrome. Here, you won't be harassed or regarded as a pariah. Here, you are accepted for who you are. Here in the dimensions of cyberspace, you can wear a cute little girl dress with a nappy (diaper) underneath, or whatever other little girl (or big girl) style you like.

So, welcome aboard! I look forward to your contributions to what we're about here in ye merry Sissykiss. Please, keep on reading us and contributing when you have time. And best wishes getting your vision/eyeglasses problem straightened out!

Curtsies and luv,

Prissieย 
   Prissie
Kawaii Pi

ย Dear Jessica:

Your case is actually, not uncommon. I have heard of several other cases of those who love the sweet divine little girl feminine, and also have the Asperger syndrome. Here, you won't be harassed or regarded as a pariah. Here, you are accepted for who you are. Here in the dimensions of cyberspace, you can wear a cute little girl dress with a nappy (diaper) underneath, or whatever other little girl (or big girl) style you like.

So, welcome aboard! I look forward to your contributions to what we're about here in ye merry Sissykiss. Please, keep on reading us and contributing when you have time. And best wishes getting your vision/eyeglasses problem straightened out!

Curtsies and luv,

Prissieย  ย 

tysm Prissie ^^ i'm sure i'll get along great with everyone and it's great to finally have my own place to completely be myself ^^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.