All PG Hewwo... :s
I was too shy to introduce myself when I joined, so Im doing it now :s
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi, my name is Kireii. My rl name is Josh, but I prefer to go by Aura or Kiri. I actually joined on my 18th birthday in January, but was too scared and shy to post anything. I'm a senior in High School, and have had a secret desire to be a baby girl since I was 8. I'm an aspie, meaning I have Asperger's Syndrome or High Functioning Autism, which kinda accelerates these desires in a way. I'm looking for friends who understand and accept me or possibly someone who can help me live out my dream life, however I probably won't find someone like that, so the former is just as good. I still live with my parents so even dressing up in private still proves difficult and I hardly get to do it. I've hit a major gap between me and my parents so I'm not getting along with them at all anymore, and am only living here until I graduate high school. I'd love to talk to anyone willing to talk back to me, so reply if you wanna be friends. Thankies! :o)

-Baby Aura
RP Name: Kireii Aura Kawaiuke
RL Name: Joshua Matthew Damien King
RP Age: 3-4 years old
RL Age: 18 years old
Song That Best Describes Me: "I'm Cute" - Dot from The Animaniacs
I love you all ^^
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

little_sara
Hi Kiri, and welcome
Its all about the humiliation
Kireii

Hi Kiri, and welcome  

Hewwo :3 thanks for talking to me.
I love you all ^^

Hakafu
awesome-nice-to-meet-you-i-myself-know-its-hard-to-privately-dress-so-you-not-alone-hugs-hope-you-have-a-wonderful-time-here
Kireii

awesome-nice-to-meet-you-i-myself-know-its-hard-to-privately-dress-so-you-not-alone-hugs-hope-you-have-a-wonderful-time-here  

Thankies so much :3
I love you all ^^

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.