Hewwo There :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hewwo, my name is Stephen, just now realizing the term of "Sissy" and Babyfur as a Sissyfur...whatever it is called... well anyways! I love roleaplying Babyfurs, and I am a boy that is a sissy and kinda shy about it...not really told anyone except for this forum! Please don't judge to harshly, not too sure what the community here is like... I have dressed up a few times as a girl, and it was exhilerating and amazing...still kinda weird to finally post this somewhere  

NOTE: If anyone wants to roleplay, feel perfectly free to send me a pm or email me to do a roleplay though I prefer to be a boy that is forced to be a sissy and wear diapers/babystuff (Sorry if it's weird)

I hope to know and love this community, hugs and kisses!
Always open for roleplay~

~Please send a message for roleplay~
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Sissy Jenni
Hi! Welcome to SissyKiss!! Yes, this is such a wonderful site. So many things, and plenty of roleplay too! Have lots and lots of fun!!!
Sissy Jenni
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

PastelPrince
Welcome to SK Stevey.  
Stevey
Thank you all very much :)

Baby Butch
It doesn't sound weird to me friend, I am a sissy baby. WELCOME!
Stevey
*huggles Butch* Thankies :)

How do I edit my profile and such?

Kissy_Siss
Hi i'm new here too! i hope its a great place to meet people!
Prissie
Some of us here identify as girls, some of us identify as boys who would like to be dressed up as girls, some of us like to wear nappies. Your feelings are not at all wierd. Here, you don't have to be shy. Here you can wear dresses like real, actual young girls.

Welcome aboard with curtsies in the best Little Girl tradition!

Prissie 
   Prissie

Sissy Jenni
Oh, as to edit your profile page and all that, there are lots of references available. Generally a good start is at "Help and How To's", found on the navigation bar on the left side of your screen. Another source is, "Sissy Kiss Q & A".

If there are specific issues you have that are not addressed in the basic info features, I recommend that you ask the Webmissy, Christy Luv, about that (she's very busy but very empathetic.)

I am happy to help you too. I'm a recent member here myself, but I am familiar with MIS and with web systems in general.
Sissy Jenni
Stevey
Thankies Jenn! I figured it out :3

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.