Here's what's waiting for you at home
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
John had always been weak-willed.

So when he met his strict, domineering fiance, Melissa, he found himself caving in to all her demands, no matter how far-fetched or odd they were. When she threw away all his underwear and demanded that he wear only frilly, silky panties under his work clothes, he hardly made any complaint. And when she decided to start sending him to bed in pink nighteys, he also found it impossible to stand up for himself.

But Melissa didn't stop there. She began putting him in diapers and plastic panties, first when she got him ready for bed, but then it started happening sooner and sooner, when he got home from work. And when he arrived home and she discovered wet spots in the front of his panties, she introduced John to the first of what would be many humiliating spankings, before he was marched off to his room to be put into his evening diapers and baby clothes.

Since she kept finding the gooey wet spots in John's panties, she often found herself waiting for his arrival, paddle in hand, ready to teach him what happens to all naughty little boys in need of discipline.

Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

MelSissy
Keep this story going. Great Start
babie
its an excelent story hope to read more
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

Usagi-Baby
Poor poor John John, keep having sticky accidents in your dipies, and your mommy, I mean, fiance will just keep spanking your poor poor bottom. ^^

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"
cd404
I have a sticky patch in my pants....will she spank me?

Mina Silverwind
wow, keep up the fabulous work well into into the future, and I love all of your work.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
babyem
thats wat i used to come home to except my mom used a hairbrush

poohbear
snk me please
marcorpsdoc
Please, no diaper tonight. I'm a grown man not a baby.

red
Many of us would be running home!
sissk101
I wish I had a mommy waiting at home like that for me.

sissyjj
Woo, panky panks on the behinny! 
~ Items ~

therunning21
great start but please add more

Littlepissy
very good i loved it
sexxygirl326
Very fabulous cappie! Loved it!
Kisses!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.