Here for the art!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Been visiting to see art here for a while but finally got around to posting. Love a lot of the captions here from folks like clinedap, etc - but I generally prefer the cleaner ones myself.

I've got a commission in the works from someone right now that I look forward to posting eventually, but I'm really hoping to find some more artists here for AB and AR commissions.

If anyone has suggestions for good art (BoJay style, etc) - for ABs and AR, I'd really appreciate it.

thanks.
Visit the Transformation Repository!

Donate to support an artist - TG, TF, Bimbos, etc!
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Andreea
Welcome darling, and you are not alone in your tastes. I find the graphic captions much less entertaining than the pretty ones (Especially the ones that tell a story). I'm not an artist myself, alas, but I look forward to seeing your work posted here. Β  Β 
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
sissyjj
Hello and welcome!Β 
~ Items ~

thrandrall

Β Welcome darling, and you are not alone in your tastes. I find the graphic captions much less entertaining than the pretty ones (Especially the ones that tell a story). I'm not an artist myself, alas, but I look forward to seeing your work posted here. Β  Β  Β 

Sadly, I don't produce art myself (yet....maybe sometime in the future). For the time being I just commission. So far, just TG and TF and a few others in the works - one short BoJay sequence still in progress.

I'm hoping to find some artists for some sequence commissions - AR from middle-age to college age women, clothing changes, AB, etc - it seemed that posting directly here would be the easiest way to start getting in contact with folks. There aren't as many folks for this kind of art at DA. I have a couple artists in mind, but I'm looking for more - preferably in a similar style to BoJay - but I'm open to all suggestions.

thanks again.

sissy pammy
The art here is the best i've found!

thrandrall
Well, I've seen some good art in some of the threads - but a lot of the stuff here seems to be a mix of older pics from and ones from other sites, re-captioned or otherwise.

The only AB/AR artist I really know by name (that come to mind at the moment) - is BoJay (very proficient). I recently became aware of Kaokatt as well (http://kaokatt.blogspot.com/) but he's out of my price range at this date.

I haven't seen a lot of pics identified by artist here - although I might be looking at the wrong threads.

I'm also wondering which section of the forum is most appropriate for requesting commission information.

thanks.

thrandrall
Update - I did just find Pink Diapers from another thread on the Art Gallery board - guess I need to bounce around some favorites sections on DA a little more.

thrandrall
Felt I might as well just post again in my original thread rather than cast about on the forum trying to find the right place for this. I've been able to commission quite a few pieces since I first posted here. I currently collect them on my blog here: http://transrepo.blogspot.com/ A lot of TG posts, but not as much AB work as I'd like so far. Currently a much bigger piece in the works from PinkDiapers again, and bouncing around ideas for pieces from other artists, but harder to come up with more original themes with those ideas sometimes (some long comics written up, but haven't had a chance to commission them yet).

Sissy Jenni
Hi! First, welcome to Sissy Kiss!! ^_^ Β 
Although I do artwork myself, I have yet to present anything in this site (I did however teach myself modeling and basic photography because I was inspired by this site).
But back to the point, I think the art here is great. Β  Β Β 
Sissy Jenni

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.