All PG 13 The Helpful Boy
A boy's choice to help out has gotten him into a strange spot of trouble.
Posted on
Add A New Story
The chapter list
Chapter 1
The Next Chapter

Kyle was walking down the long hallway past the head office, the door was ajar and he could hear the sound of two kids crying and the director and the head nurse trying to calm the two.  This sound was all too familiar to him as he had lived in this orphanage for as long as he could remember. Kyle was sixteen and never had much luck with either finding parents or even foster parents. Kyle was a nice kid, was helpful to a fault but a bit shy, some might even say painfully shy.

The shyness came from his stature, you see he was only four foot- eight and around 90 pounds if he was soaking wet. Even at seventeen he still had not gone through puberty and he truly had a baby face. Instead of looking like a sixteen year old boy, he looked more like a five year old. The problem wasn’t so much genetics, it was more due to his parents being on every drug known to man, he still had a few minor health problems but the orphanage took as good of care of him as they could and with the nurses and doctors he had seen as an infant helping out they managed to bring him back from the brink of death more than a few times. This had stunted his growth and as far as the doctors could tell it had stunted his hormonal levels as well. Keep in mind though Kyle was not mentally challenged, as the head nurse liked to tease him kindly, he was just growth challenged.

Kyle stopped to listen, knowing he shouldn’t but he thought maybe he could try and help cheer up the two kids that were crying when he overheard the head nurse. “We know you two have been though a lot already but we just don’t have the room for the both of you to sleep in the same room. Don’t worry you two will still be together but just in a different part of the building.” She said in her most calm voice, the one she always used when Kyle or any of the other kids were upset or sick. “Are you sure there are no beds that we can just put together Martha?” the director asked as she stood there hugging both kids, letting them cry on her shoulder.

“Well as you know Director the co-ed dorm has one empty bed and the older kids’ dorm is full up. Besides you know how rough they can get with the new kids; some of them are right insensitive jerks.” Kyle nodded his head as he knew just how much a jerk most of the older kids could be, its why he was moved out of the main dorm and put in the co-ed dorm with the younger kids, as he was teased unmercifully by the kids his age, not only for his size but for the way he helped out, and the classes he took at school. You see Kyle didn’t do any of the sports that a lot of the guys liked to do. He actually took home-ec and enjoyed the class. He knew that he was alone in the world and he would have to learn to fend for himself so he figured learning to cook and even sew was a good idea. It didn’t hurt that he was the only guy in the class and the girls just seemed to adore him. Even if they thought of him as a little brother they were still a blast to be around.

“I think the only option is to split them up, I’m sure we can find a place that is close by that they can easily visit each other. There is only one bed left in co-ed dorm. I know hon that you want to stay with your little sister but I just don’t see how we can arrange it.” Martha said as she looked heartbroken, she truly hated to break up a family because she knew how easily they could lose each other in the system. 

Kyle could hear both of the kids sobbing even louder at the thought to being split up. He slid into the office and wondered how to get someone’s attention when Martha looked up and saw Kyle. “I’m sorry hon but we are kind of busy if you are not feeling well you can go tell one of the nurses they will help you.” “ Um that’s not why I came in, I’m sorry I couldn’t help but over hear the problem and they shouldn’t be split up like that, my bed is right next to the empty bed in the co-ed dorm one of them can have my bed.” Kyle said shyly as he bit his bottom lip.  “That is nice of you dear but where would you sleep?” Martha had asked. “I...I could sleep on the floor you know I don’t take up much room, I could get a sleeping bag and sleep towards the back.” Kyle stammered out a little. “That’s nice dear but we can’t have you sleeping on the floor for more than a day it’s against the regulations Martha said with the first real smile on her face for the day. 

“Well how about you move me to another orphanage instead of splitting these two up?” Kyle looked at the two kids and found that both were girls that he had never met not before, one was his age and the other couldn’t be more than eight or nine. “Well we can’t move you either, you have been here to long once again  it comes down to regulations and you know that most of the places around here before to take the younger ones in hon.” Martha said then sighed as she couldn’t think of away to keep the two kids together.

“Well Martha you know…there might be just away to keep the two girls here and let Kyle give ups his bed, we could simply move Kyle in with the bed wetter.”  Kyle’s face went six shades of red; he could even feel his chest burning from the thought of being put in with the bed wetters.  “As you know there are a couple of empty cribs in the nursery. And he looks small enough. How about you stay with the girls here while Kyle and I go find out how well he might fit.” The director said as she slowly untangled herself from the girls and looked at Kyle.

“You know April that might just work thought we might have to bend one or two rules for Kyle since he has never really wet the bed and he is being a true little gentleman by giving up his bed.” Martha said trying not to laugh at how red Kyle’s face was, he looked so adorable standing there blushing such a dark red that it went even up into his hairline. “Well we can bend one or two rules we will see, come on Kyle why don’t we go have a peek into the nursery.”  April said as she reached out and took Kyle’s hand and simply pulled him towards the door. “Don’t worry girls we can make this work so you two can stay together!” The director’s voice had a happy ring to it as she pulled Kyle out of the office and down the hallway.

She stopped once they were half way down the hallway and turned to look at Kyle. Before Kyle could say anything she got down on one knee and pulled him close nearly crushing him in a tight hug. “Thank you Kyle for doing this, I know you are embarrassed but to give up your bed for those two is just amazing little one!” April had to wipe a tear out of her eyes as she was truly worried about having to split the two girls up.  With that she got up and straightened her business suit then simply gripped Kyle’s hand a little tighter and headed down to the nursery.

Kyle was still blushing and wondering if there was another way to help out but he felt his hand trapped inside the Director’s warm hand, though he tried to slow his steps she simply continued to pull him down towards the nursery. He tried not to groan as they went in; he did try to dig his heels in one last time more out of dread then actually wanting to help out.  April just smiled and tugged him into the room.

“Well hello Director, and hey there Kyle what’s up?” “We are just checking something out real quick Alexis.” Kyle waved a little shyly at Alexis, he was well known already in the nursery as he liked to play with a couple of the two year olds that were here, he even helped out in here, taking out the trash and once in a while helping with the little ones baths or whatever help they needed as it did give him some pocket money.   Alexis was in charge of the nursery, along with the bedwetters and was known to be nice to any of the kids that came to help out. She was a little curious as to why the Director and Kyle showed up together as so she got up and followed them towards the back.

“Can I help in any way Director? Most of the little ones are in day care right now I was just using the time to get a few things set especially since I was informed I have a new bed wetter to deal with!” It was a half groan half glee full sound that came from Alexis. “Well actually can you point out which cribs are empty at the moment we need to check something out.” Sure this one over here is empty though it is next to the bed wetting cribs.” Alexis said as she stepped forward to point out one of the small cribs.

Next to the normal crib was a crib about twice the size of a normal crib. The bars were metal and the mattress was a little thicker. In the larger crib were several mobiles.  There were four straps as well, each tied to a corner of the crib. Kyle blushed knowing full well that any kid no matter the age wet the bed more than twice a week would end up in here sleeping in the crib and wearing a diaper and a few other babyish clothes for everyone to see and laugh at.  The only expectation that Kyle knew of was if it was a medical problem but even then if it was a medical problem the kids still wore diapers and the older kids were a little rough on them, only if no adults were around.

Kyle stood staring at the crib in dread when he felt the Directors hands on his waist.  She simply picked up and placed him easily into the normal crib. His legs dangling over the edge as she simply removed his shoes. “Um Director that’s a normal crib is Kyle the new bed wetter, I haven’t checked my list to see who it was…though I guess it was only a matter of time with his size.” Alexis half asked half snickered as she reached past the Director to ruffle Kyle’s hair. “No actually he is willing to give up his bed so two sisters can stay together and I think this is going to be the only way it’s going to work. We have more cribs then we have little ones, which is always the case and he is small enough so I thought this might work. “

Kyle just sat there feeling the room truly heat up, even his ears felt like they were on fire as the Director took his shoes off. “Ok sweetie lay down for me and we will see how well you fit, or if we simply move you over one crib.” Kyle blushed and a soft whimper came out of his mouth as the Director gently but firmly pushed him down onto the crib, swinging his legs out of the way of the bars and simply slide the bars up in place. “Hmm it looks like a bit of a tight fit for him Director.” Alexis said as she stood back to look critically at Kyle. His knees were slightly bent , his feet pressed firmly against the end of the crib, he didn’t have much room to move about either, he felt rather silly as he looked at the two adults.

“Hmm your right Alexis looks like we will just have to put him in one of the bed wetter’s crib, sorry sweetie but this is really the only option we have.” Alice said as she smiled down at Kyle and simply lowered the crib bars and pulled him out of the crib. She actually slide him around her waist, her arm sliding under his bottom, he automatically wrapped his legs around her waist blushing crimson, trying very hard not to cry as he stammered out. “B.b.but I have never wet the bed!” “Shh its ok little one this is not a punishment I think it’s a great thing that you are doing for someone you don’t even know, we can bend some of the rules.” Alexis said as she reached over to stroke Kyle’s back as the Director simply carried him over to another crib, this one was actually a lot closer to the main nursery. “Is this one free Alexis?” “Yes Ma`am that one is free, I only have three wetters in here currently so that will do nicely I think.” Alexis said as she simply leaned down and pressed several latches, allowing the bars of the crib to slide down. Alice simply put Kyle into the crib, standing him up on his feet then grabbed the bars of the crib and slide them back into position, the sound of the bars of the crib locking in place sounded very loud to Kyle.

Kyle stood there; he had to put his hands on the top of the bars to steady him as the mattress was a bit slick from being covered in plastic. He could easily rest his chin on the bars and he knew he would not be able to get out of the crib without someone’s help.  He bit his bottom lip to stop it from trembling as he looked at the two adults, the crib made him even feel smaller.

“Yes he will have a bit more room in there then most of the bedwetters so that will help him get a little comfy. “ Alexis nodded her head and then reached out and ruffled his hair. “No need to cry sugar what you are doing is a good thing trust us! Now about the rules when it comes to him?” Alexis turned and looked at the Director. April stood there taping her foot and looking at Kyle then reached out and ruffled his hair as well. “How about we let him out of the crib and let him run back to the room. Kyle get your stuff and bring it in here would you. While he is doing that we will talk about the rules. “ April smiled as she lowered the crib down and pulled Kyle out and set him on his feet and swatted his bottom playfully. “Kyle before you go and get your stuff swing into the head office and let Martha know that your bed is free and she can start moving the girls in.” Kyle nodded and with a noticeably lack of spring into his step he left the nursery and headed down to the office, wondering if his helpful nature has back fired on him or not.

He sighed and shrugged figured at least the girls could stay together, having no family he understood the value in having someone to lean on, he was jealous of the girls at least they still had each other. He poked his head into the main office and saw Martha. “Ma`am the Director said it was ok to start to get the girls moved in. I’m just going to collect my stuff and they can move in.” “Oh Kyle!!  Thank you so much dear!” Martha said and walked over and hugged the boy then noticed he was not wearing his shoes. “Where are you shoes hon? One of the older kids didn’t steal them again did they?” “Umm no Ma`am they are in the nursery.” Kyle said his voice coming out as a little squeak as he felt himself blushing again.

Martha did her best not to laugh at the look on Kyle’s face; she just gave him one more squeeze, then turned him and swats his bottom lightly as she pushed him out the door. “Be quick about it sugar so I can try and get these girls set up so they can get some sleep they have had a really rough day.” Kyle jumped a little at the swat to his rear and nodded his head then did as he was told and made a bee line for the co-ed dorm. He waved at a couple of kids he knew on his way to the dorm. He did his best to avoid the main hall ways, cutting though a few rooms to avoid the “big kids” as he knew they would give him grief any time they could.

He did not have a lot of things, just a few shirts, pants and underwear, as well as six books that were his. He put everything he had into the small suitcase he had. As he was zipping up the bag one of the kids, asked if he was moving out, he shook his head with a bit of a blush and just mumbled he was changing rooms then quickly left before anyone could question him more.  He slowly trudged his way back to the nursery. He bit his bottom lip again as he stood out front of the nursery, he winced as he saw one of the kids that was about to be punished for wetting his bed being dragged into the nursery. Kyle felt a little sorry for him knowing that the kid was about to start his evening humiliation. 

Kyle took a deep breath and walked into the nursery, trying not to look at the other boy as he was dragging into the changing room the nursery had, he could hear the kid pleading with one of the nurses but to no avail. Kyle gulped and shook his head a little then walked hesitantly where he saw Alexis and the Director standing. “Ah there you are, did you get all your stuff sugar?” the Director asked Kyle with a soft smile. Kyle could just nod his head and hold up the one suitcase. “Ah good boy just leave it here at Alexis’s desk and she will find a place to put your stuff so the little ones don’t get into it and ruin anything. “ Kyle nodded his head then walked over to the desk and set his suit case down. Alexis smiled then leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Don’t worry hon I have a spot in mind where you can get yourself and no one will touch it.” Kyle said thanks then stood there looking at the two women not sure what to do next.

“Ms April the room is yours now.” A nurse said, Kyle turned and felt himself blushing as he saw the same boy crying his eyes out as he waddled past them. The boy was fourteen years old, and he was being lead outside of the nursery. The boy was wearing nothing but a white t-shirt that said “I’m a big cry baby” in bright blue letters. The shirt came down just to the top of a very thick disposable diaper, the diaper was so thick the boy was forced to waddle like a toddler; a pacifier was stuffed in his mouth and clipped to his shirt. The nurse told the boy to stop crying or he would be spanked in front of everyone to give him a reason to cry! The Director simply shouted after the boy, “If he doesn’t stop carrying on when it’s time for his bed time put him in one of the girl’s pjs that will really give him a reason to cry!”  Kyle shook his head feeling sorry for the boy. The director just shook her head as well then looked down at Kyle. “Come with me sugar while I explain a few things to you. “

April took a hold of Kyle’s hand and led him towards the back room where the boy had just been dragged from. Kyle whimpered just a little, this time he tried to drag his feet, though his socks just skidded easily across the smooth floor. “Now now sugar everything will be ok, but there are a few rules that you are going to have to follow.” Kyle whimpered as he was lead into the changing room.  April simply pulled him to the waist high changing table. She simply picked Kyle up and made him sit on the changing table. The table was waist high to her, the Director stood at an even five foot ten. The furniture was designed to ease the back strain on all the employees. Kyle’s feet couldn’t even touch the floor.

“Now as you know the bed wetters do have to wear certain clothes as punishment, now you do not have to wear everything they do, but after talking with Alexis I have to agree with her and you will have to start wearing diapers to bed, and since your pjs will not fit over the diapers you will have to wear one of the bed wetter’s pjs instead.” B…but I haven’t wet myself!” Kyle half cried half gasped as he tried to control himself. “I know sweetie but you can’t let yourself out of the crib once the bars are in place, and they will be in place so you don’t fall out.”

“We are not going to strap you in bed like we normally do with the bed wetters so you are free to move about.” April said as she gently started to unbutton Kyle’s pants, she kept her voice soft and calm trying her best to keep Kyle under control.  “Now I know you think it’s not fair but the girls that run the nursery at night might not have time to help you out of the crib if you have to go to the bathroom, and let’s face it dear you do get up a bit at night to go to the bathroom. “ Kyle just sat there stunned, he felt his bottom lip trembling but he just couldn’t stop it as April gently pulled the bottom of his shirt over his head, whispering lightly for Kyle to lift his arms, which he did almost automatically; she then guided him gently down onto his back. She simply unzipped his pants, she then hooked her fingers into his underwear and slowly pulled his pants and underwear off, and simply letting them drop to the floor.  

Kyle laid there looking up at April, blushing crimson as this was the first time in a very long time that a woman had seen him naked.  He always tried to shower when no one else was there due to his small stature as well as still not having any body hair even at the age of seventeen.  April smiled down at him, she was actually amazed that he still didn’t have body hair on an inch of his flesh and made a mental note for someone to check his medical records. She then looked down at him. “The other rules are simply enough first though while on the changing table you will have a pacifier in your mouth.” At this she held up a large size pacifier and pushed it past his lips. This was a little too much for Kyle and he started to cry, he couldn’t believe this was happening just because he tried to help someone else.

“That’s ok little one let it all out, I know you don’t think it’s fair but the pacifier will help keep you calm dear trust me just suck on it.” April said just loud enough for Kyle to hear her over his sobs. She kept her finger pressed lightly on the pacifier so it wouldn’t or couldn’t fall out of his mouth.  Kyle just laid there feeling very small as he cried in shame. The pacifier was pushed fully against his lips so he had no choice but suck on the pacifier as he swallowed his own spit. April just nodded her head as she grabbed both of his ankles and easily pulled them over his head. She reached down under the table and pulled out a bottle of baby powder and started to coat his bottom liberally with the powder.

“Now the other rules do not apply to you about bed times. Your normal bed time still stands and that’s 9pm, but you will be dressed and ready for bed at five pm like the other bed wetters as it makes it easier for the girls. You are more than free to go watch some TV if you want, or play on one of the computers, as I am going to give you a little bonus and let you have a little more time on the computer then most of the kids get as you are being such a major help!” April said as she rubbed the powder into his bottom, ignoring the slight erection the boy was starting to get from the attention. She just smiled down at him, seeing him still crying. She lifted his bottom up a little higher off the table as she pulled one of the very thick disposable diapers from under the table and slide it under his upraised bottom. “Another rule that doesn’t apply to you is that you will not be punished if you use your diaper. Whereas the bed wetters are always spanked for using their diapers you will not be. But if one of the ladies does not have time to take you out of the crib they will have the right to tell you to use your diaper and you will listen to them or they will have the right to spank your bottom. And I’m sure you don’t want a spanked bottom little one!”

Kyle just laid there mortified at the position he was in. He felt the thick padding of the diaper being slide under him. He half sobbed as the Director slowly lowered his bottom fully onto the diaper then pushes his legs open wide and pulled the diaper between his legs. The diapers were designed as a punishment so his legs couldn’t even close properly; it was like he was wearing seven thick diapers. The diaper was designed so that the person could use the diaper and not have to be changed for a good twelve hours; though the material would cause the diaper to start to sag the instant it was wet.  Kyle just sobbed as the Director started to tape all six tabs to him, making the sure the diaper was tightly secured to him, the top of the diaper came just a little below his belly button.

She gently sat Kyle up and wrapped her arms around him, caressing his bare back telling him everything would be ok. “Shh its ok little one just let it all out, and if anyone teases you like we allow the bedwetters to be teased you just come to me and I will make sure they stop! I will not have you being teased for doing such a great thing!” Kyle just threw his arms around the Director and hugged her as he sobbed in shame and humiliation. She simply picked him up and hugged him close before gently putting him down on the floor. “Now stand there hon while I find some pjs for you, no sense in keeping you in just a diaper you will caught a cold.”

Kyle wiped his eyes as he hiccupped trying to get himself under control. He found himself sucking on the pacifier as he kept trying to swallow his own spit, he rubbed his eyes wiping the tears away, and he felt odd as he stood with his legs bowed outward, the diaper crackling loudly in his ears with each little shift of weight.  His breathing was ragged as he tried to stop crying, trying to remind himself that he was doing this to help someone, but it was hard to feel good about it as he felt the material of the diaper rubbing against his thighs and bottom.

It felt like forever until the Director came back into the room, though it had only been five minutes, she had a pair of bright yellow footed pajamas draped over her arm. “These will do nicely sugar until I can put in a request to get you a new pair of pjs, your old ones will not fit over that diaper.” “This isn’t fair!” Kyle half shouted half sobbed as he saw the pjs; he had not worn footed pjs since he was seven. Only the bed wetters and the little kids wore those and he was neither! The director just went over to him and easily picked Kyle up and wrapped her arms around him. “I know little one but this really is the only way, and just think you get a full two hours on the computer to use as you want. “ The director said as she rubbed his back. She simply rocked him a little before putting him back down on the table then slowly slid his feet, one at a time into the pjs. She easily lifted him off the table again and set him down on the floor, she slowly pulled the pjs up his legs then pulled his left arm into the footed pjs. She kissed his cheek as she slide his right arm into the proper sleeve. She gently turned him around and zipped the pjs up; the zipper started just above his ankle and went all the way up his crotch, and up his back.

Kyle felt the pjs getting tighter the higher up the zipper went, he just stood there mortified as he felt the heavy micro-fiber of the pjs wrapping around him. He just hiccupped and sobbed a little more as he felt the Director tugged the zipper fully up his back. She very gently patted his bottom. “There that will keep you all nice and snuggly warm, I know this is not what you had in mind little one but you will see it will all work out in the end.”  She pulled a tissue from her pocket and went to one knee and started to wipe Kyle’s face, then gave him an extra one to blow his nose. She gently pulled the pacifier from his mouth and set it on the table. “Now time to get yourself under control hon. Then we need to go into the main rec room.” Kyle’s eyes went huge and quickly shook his head, everyone would see him dressed in the footed pjs and they would know, not think but know, he was in a diaper like a little kid. “Don’t worry hon I am going to make sure that everyone knows not to pick on you hon!”

The Director sighed knowing this was going to be a little rough but it had to be done, if they tried to “hide it” like Kyle wanted it would just make matters worse, easier to get it done and over with. She took a firm hold on Kyle’s hand, giving it an almost apologetic squeeze, and started out the door of the nursery. The plastic on the bottom of the sleeper Kyle was wearing made it a little easy for him to walk, but at the same time made it so he could not dig his feet in, he would just slide across the floor with a firm enough tug as he found out. He  continued to hiccup as they walked down the hall. Kyle tried to get himself under control but with each step, the diaper crackled loudly, it sounded like a death toll to him.

The thickness of the diaper prevented him from walking normal, giving his hips a bit more sway then he was use to as he waddled half a step behind the Director. His heart was running a five mile race in under thirty seconds, he was sure it was burst from his chest any moment. He whimpered just a little as they stopped in front of the rec room door. The Director didn’t give Kyle a second to stop or think she simply opened the door and pulled him in with her. Most the kids were in there either playing on the computers, or watching the big screen TV. A few were laughing and poking fun at the boy Kyle had seen earlier, one of the bed wetters. The kids had the other four bedwetters already sitting in a play pen, forcing them to play with the baby toys that were there.

This was part of the “punishment” for the bedwetters, the other kids got to tease them mercilessly about being back in a diaper. Two of the girls were teasing the boy that Kyle saw earlier, putting a baby bonnet on his head and saying what a cry baby he was. Kyle tried to hide behind the Director but she would not let him, she simply pulled him in front of her then flicked the lights on and off to get the kids attention. “Everyone I want your attention now, girls stop teasing the big baby and look at me!” She sculled to two girls that were picking on the other boy.

Kyle felt his face go a dark shade of red as everyone turned to look at the Director; they all saw Kyle standing there in the bright yellow footed pjs, the diaper bulge unmistakable. The other kids saw Kyle and started to laugh, which was a natural reaction was to laugh at seeing a 17 year old boy being dressed like a toddler.  “Now that will be enough of that!” The Director shouted over the roar, “You all will be quite this minute unless every last one of you wants to end up like that little cry baby over there!” she said as she pointed at the recent bed wetter, the boy just stood there still crying, she could even tell that his diaper was wet as the boy was wearing only a t-shirt, diaper and now one of the girls’ baby bonnets. As soon as the words left her mouth the room went so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

“There that is much better. I am here to tell every single one of you, and you will pass this along to anyone that is not in here. Kyle is not to be made fun of. He gave up his own bed and his own space so that our newest  members can stay together as a family should stay together. As a few of you know family is what matters and we try our very best not to split a family up, if Kyle  had not stepped in and offered up his own bed, knowing he was going to have to sleep in the nursery, so that the brother and sister, who you will all get a chance to meet and to get to know, they would have been forced apart. So if I hear one word about any of you picking on Kyle for the way he is dressed or where he is sleeping you will be joining the bedwetters group for a month, does everyone here understand me?!’ The director could be a very scary matriarch when she wanted to be and today she would have scared Arnold Schwarzenegger with her voice.

The Next Chapter
Last Post
16 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Miki Yamuri
Im not real sure, but I see right off that there are underaged characters ... I might be wrong, but these kinds of stories are supposed to be 18 or older. if the ages are changed, I will approve this. Miss Christie might need to look this one over before she approves it

justlittleme
I can easly change the ages but run it by MissChristie ad well to see if the age needs to be changed if you do not mind...sorry life had me for a bit before i could respond. If the ages need to be changed I can easly change them would kind of prefer not to but hey if that is what needs to be done =)

THANKS!!!

justlittleme
One other question which I forgot to ask (sorry about that) do I have the rating on this story right as there will be no sexual contact between any of the chars thanks again =)

Miki Yamuri
@ justlittleme
  as long as there is no sexual contact or underage characters in situations that would be thought compromising, there should be no issues. I am going to approve it for you. Please remember however, we do not wish to present to the internet community anyhting that might be misconstrued.

With Love

Miki   

The best thing about my life is being Lisa's Pet Babydoll

justlittleme
@ Miki Yamuri
 100% with you on that one!!! And this is not that kind of story, I have a clear idea where it will end, now I do have another story in mind as well but that will be 18 and up....I always make that clear in my stories especially for such a lovely place as this.

alieksandr
@ justlittleme
 Привет. Я пишу вам из России. Мне очень понравился ваш рассказ. И я хотел узнать будет ли продолжение.
krystalasbaby
Yes i  have read this story before and forget where. It is good and been along time since i read it i look forward to reading it again.
krystala's sissy baby

justlittleme
Only place that you have read this story is here, as I have not published it any where else. Just been a long time to write due to life. hope you enjoy reading it again and where it has gone since you last read it...still has a little more to go.

mya
@ justlittleme
  please write more it's going 
 Princess are kind, brave, beautiful and determined they can do or be anything 

even change the world.  

All girls are princess what you see in the Mirrors doesn't define you.

It doesn’t meter if you weren't born a girl. As long as your one at heart you too
are a princess 

sissieann
Justlittleme what a great story please more can't wait 4 next part Kevin? 

Reech
I hope you continue with it, I love this story and cant wait to see more.

Ran
A great tale so far. I hope you continue. :)
SissyBabyCandice
soo hope there will be an update coming soon :) miss this storie x 

angel193399
I saw that this had been bumped and was super excited about a new chapter but then there wasn't anything :/ 
Diapered Bedwetter Samantha
My name is Samantha. I like this story so far. I am ummmm in need of those punishments as I'm a bedwetter too just not as much of a sissy as the Timmy kid. I am a bit shy too. I would wet myself right there in the rec room if those kids did that to me. I would not be able to even move. I deserve to be punished like them because I should be wetting my bed at my age. I wet the bed 2 nights already this week in theory according to the story I would already be diapered up.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.