PG Help with the upgraded private messages
technical questions regarding pm
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
How does one send a private message? Before, if you put the cursor on someone's name it would ask if you want to send a private message to that person, if you want to go to that person's sissy page, or see that person's posts. Now if doesn't say anything about sending a private message. When I go to my private messages, it looks as if the last two messages that I sent before the upgrade was sent back to myself. Was there some kind of glitch that those last two messages never made it to who I sent it to? Did it come back to me? Do I re-send them, how? Because I don't see a way to send them. Only to open them and read them.
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

Private messages appears to have changed. Click on Private Messages and a page will open. Messages sent during the upgrade may not be there. A copy of your sent messages appears on the page.

YourDaughtersBoyfriend
I get a page where I can write a message but there is no send button at the bottom. Is there something I can do?

Baby Butch
Click on the text box and write your message. The Send button should appear after you write something. A recent problem reguarding that was just fixed. I could not send messages for several days.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.