R Help With Diapers
Sometimes people will be helpful and get you in diapers. It could be a mommy or nanny.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

baby5522
Another and really Super Great Captions from you Baby Butch. I truly love what you have been doing and posting, it's nice to see such a lovely style of veriety to what you can do. Awesome.

Love, hugs & Kisses

Baby Butch
Thanks PetBabyAmy for the very nice comment on my cappies. I do like to change things and come up with new styles and stories. For me a good picture is the first step. Have a great day!

sissybabydreams
The first one certainly grabbed my imagination, you can't beat that reward.

Baby Butch
I agree Sissybabydreams, everyone is happy in that situation. You can share the mommy but I want her too!

Next best thing!

rascalpound
That great of award for only three weeks, lucky

Baby Butch
 I appreciate your comment. Mommy was quick with the Reward because she likes the idea too. : )

Relaxing with pacifier!

sissydina218
really enjoyed these new captions baby butch. liked regress and new born the best regress got my vote for the chance to be hypnotized enough so I couldn't be an adult again for awhile.

Baby Butch
I appreciate the nice comment Sissydina218. Regress is my second choice. I am still in love with the blond mommy! I also like the style of Regressed and New Born. I always try to make something a bit different.

babyginagirl
Baby butch you are sooooooo GREAT at your captions.I only wish I was having done to me EVERYTHING your cappies say!!! 

Baby Butch
Thanks I appreciate the compliment Babyginagirl. You would be very busy if that happened. *giggles* I have made so many!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.