R Help 1 - 3
The head nurse is getting help from the red cross to get Shamrock diapered. The head nurse wants Shamrock to be her baby girl.
Posted on
Help 1 - 3 - The head nurse is getting help from the red cross to get Shamrock diapered. The head nurse wants Shamrock to be her baby girl., Enema,Diaper,Maternity Ward,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers Help 1 - 3 - The head nurse is getting help from the red cross to get Shamrock diapered. The head nurse wants Shamrock to be her baby girl., Enema,Diaper,Maternity Ward,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Help 1 - 3 - The head nurse is getting help from the red cross to get Shamrock diapered. The head nurse wants Shamrock to be her baby girl., Enema,Diaper,Maternity Ward,Nurse, Adult Babies,Feminization,Humiliation,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, like I said before WOW .. WOW ,, WOW ,, I really love them baby butch .... you did really good work on them and I like ever one to know you do good work,,,, and all the nurses are pretty too  

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
Comment did not show so I did it again and now there are 2 of them. I will delete this one.

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 GREAT, I love the comment and you are very nice the way you put things. THANK YOU for the compliment and I am real happy you love all the captions I made for you Shamrock. Glad you liked all the nurses. : )
jessybaby
What a lucky baby!
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Very lucky baby for sure!

sissydina218
lucky shamrock, bad injury but the aftermath is a wonderful life as a sissy girl. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
 What a wonderful way to be helped. Pretty nurses, diapers, and cute dresses. Nice to see your comment Sissydina!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.