All PG Hello sissy community
My introduction thread
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well lets see how to make a thread like this I guess I'll start by describing myself I suppose.

I'm a incredibly hot guy you adore.

Now that that's established I'll go on a bit.

I really have no idea how to do a intro so if somebody will be kind enough to reply with a few tips :)

So I'm a male, fit, unsure if I am a "sissy" BUT PINK IS AWESOME yes :)

Currently have no job, hobbies include playing my xbox 360 I do joke around a bit not much I'm really really shy and I have no emotion, I would like a mommy though :) for babyish reasons online only. sooo still unsure of what to say here.
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.  
RoughPatch
Thank you :)

SissyDesiree
Welcome to the group.
- Sissy Desiree

RoughPatch
Thanks you :3

Jennifer Funshine
Well now, allow Funshine to welcome you to Sissy Kiss sweetie!
*giggles* No need to be shy here, just be yourself whether that be a sissy
or a baby or not the most important thing is to embrace who you are on the inside.
I know, introductions can be a real pain but given a little time, everything gets easier.

Oh and since you mentioned it, I also have an X-box 360 that I play now and again.
Still very much enjoying Arkham City and that new Alice game, which is kinda girlish :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.