Hello, seeing if I fit here
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi. I hope to share a part of my life that has been secretly a part of me since I was very young. I have briefly looked around this site and it really does seem that there are some similar interests and little if any judgement.

I discovered the magical feelings of wearing my sisters clothes at a very young age and secretely continued every chance I got until several years ago when I stopped but those feelings just wont go away. I have always had so many secret fantasies, and have only had a few brief, almost generic experiences sharing them.

I hope to be free to share these things here, and maybe find some friends to share real experiences with.

I'll start with this and continue if comfortable.

Thank you, Chrissy 
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

PastelPrince
Welcome to SK.  
babie
i am sure you will be welcomed with open arms
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

SissyJessy
Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find many people who share your interest here!
Enjoy your stay <3

ashie
Welcome to SK, almost everyone here is way nice and fairly accepting. Its always great to see new people joining our community ^.^
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

Sissy Jenni
Hi & welcome!! ^_^ Truly everyone here is soo supportive!!  This is a great site!! 
Sissy Jenni
Baby Butch
I grew up with sisters too and could not resist putting on those frilly panties and things left hanging in the bathroom. A lot of us have the same feelings.

pullups4me
This is the place to be! Let it all out.
Prissie

Hi. I hope to share a part of my life that has been secretly a part of me since I was very young.

I discovered the magical feelings of wearing my sisters clothes at a very young age and secretely continued every chance I got until several years ago when I stopped but those feelings just wont go away. I have always had so many secret fantasies, and have only had a few brief, almost generic experiences sharing them.

I'll start with this and continue if comfortable.

Thank you, Chrissy   

Chrissy, sharing those beautiful fantasies is what we're about. So please, feel free to express yourself! I too, tried on my sister's panties when I was younger. Today I wear Vanity Fair pantliners and lace cuff pettis every day under my real world clothes.

Curtsies in the best little girl tradition,

Prissie 

Feel free to see me at forum. Girltalk. to
   Prissie

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.