Hello every one...=)
My introduction.....sorry if its a little long lol
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone... um.... i don't really know what to say  : this is kind of new for me.... um... I am 20 years old living here in Miami and going to college... I have a girlfriend and she is really into Hello Kitty (like no joke lol) and um...well i dont want to write a whole paragraph so i will make it short and simple....

...since i was a little kid i have always had a deep passion for girly thing....like in an expressive way...Like i feel butterfly's in my stomach when i think about it because i have this desire to express my self through pretty and cute things.... But i never ever did anything with girly stuff... I stuck with my boyish ways...(and im not saying that like its a bad thing. I don't hate being a boy i have lots of fun doing guy activity's so im completely cool with it i even happen to be a computer nerd and car wiz. ). I hid this side of me for the longest time since i was a little boy....But it always stayed there in my head.... and yes Hello Kitty was one of the biggest factors lol (SHE IS SO FUCKING COOL!! ALONG WITH CHOCOCAT!! ^_^)

ANYWAY LOL Fast forwarding here....Im 20 years old now and i have been dating this girl for a year and some months now. She is fucking awesome i tell you...We are perfect for each other and are very happy together. ^_^. She as well has had an obsession with hello kitty from a young age but of course being a girl she actually shows it. She has the whole bed set for hello kitty and collects the little plushy's and anything she finds in stores lol

About a week ago i started to think to my self about my inner girlish ways and got a little depressed because it has been such a long time that i have been holding it in....I decided to start bringing it out a little bit starting with hello kitty....I was with her in hot topic and out of impulse i decided to buy this really cook Hello Kitty Hat. It has the ears and a red bow on it and it looks like hello kitty is actually eating my head when i wear it lmao XD. I wore the hat around her and she was somewhat surprised but she is OK with it ^_^. I am in love with the hat and love wearing it. She says its cute that i like hello kitty and i even told her my self like 2 days ago that i think hello kitty is cute. : this is a very big step for me and im glad i took it  : This whole past week i have been having a blast with her because suddenly i feel more connected with her. And i have actually been wanting to go shopping with her this week (I USUALLY DON'T LIKE TO SHOP! LOL) but I love it now because we go around looking for hello kitty related stuff and we have fun. Yesterday i bought a little hand sized chococat plushy (chococat is my second favorite) and i put him in my hoodie facing backwards so as i walk around the mall it stares at people behind me with its big eyes lmao.

I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING SO MUCH LMAO. Well any who...Here i am now...I feel like a new person....I am still into guy stuff and straight. From time to time you may find me working on my truck or tinkering around on my computer, playing world of war craft or some other game. Just now i have a touch of girlishness ^_^

I am so happy about this new change in my life and this whole week i have been nothing but happy.(Its true that when you unleash something that you have kept inside you, you feel so much better and happier) And even now writing this letter i feel butterfly's in my stomach.... I decided to join sissy kiss after finding it because i want to be a part of the community and make new friends that share the same hobbies and i hope to make a lot of friends here ^_^.

I still have lots of steps to climb but im just really glad i finally took the first step. 
Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Aeslyn
Hellokitty :)
Me1
Welcome I hope you love it here

Baby Butch
Wow! One of many new members, welcome to the site.
Hellokittyguy
Thank you =) i am sure i will love it here. Iv been checking out everything and its just awesome.

Me1
Wow I've been thinking of your story for the last few days and I'm kind of jealous
kipr
You are find a so that likes the same things you do.

prissysissytanya
Hi there, welcome
Prissie

Hello everyone... um.... i don't really know what to say  : this is kind of new for me.... um... I am 20 years old living here in Miami and going to college... I have a girlfriend and she is really into Hello Kitty (like no joke lol) and um...well i dont want to write a whole paragraph so i will make it short and simple....

...since i was a little kid i have always had a deep passion for girly thing....like in an expressive way...Like i feel butterfly's in my stomach when i think about it because i have this desire to express my self through pretty and cute things.... But i never ever did anything with girly stuff... I stuck with my boyish ways...(and im not saying that like its a bad thing. I don't hate being a boy i have lots of fun doing guy activity's so im completely cool with it i even happen to be a computer nerd and car wiz. ). I hid this side of me for the longest time since i was a little boy....But it always stayed there in my head.... and yes Hello Kitty was one of the biggest factors lol (SHE IS SO FUCKING COOL!! ALONG WITH CHOCOCAT!! ^_^)

I still have lots of steps to climb but im just really glad i finally took the first step.   

Dear HelloKittyGuy:

Here, you can be HelloKittyGIRL if you want to be. Here, you can bring out the girl in you. You can wear pretty things without fear of ridicule.

You might also want to check out Girltalk (forum.girltalk. to) and see if what they have to offer, suits you. I've been there since 2000.

Anyway, welcome to Sissykiss. We love all things pink and pretty and young girl sweet and divine! Please, feel free to participate in any of our threads which catch your fancy. Or, start a new thread if you have something GirlGroovy to contribute.

I'm happy for you that you have a real life girl friend with whom you can share your love of the feminine. Not all of us are so fortunate.

Skirts and panties and HelloKitty dolls and sweetness and luv,

Prissie 
   Prissie

joanne_s
Hi and welcome!
I love Hello Kitty too.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
kipr
Like Miley Cyrus says "it' the climb"

prissysissytanya
short & simple??? :)
Atashi
Hi, I'm new here to. Welcome from me. I also love Hello Kitty. You can be whatever you want to be here.
アタシだけのひと ~だれもいない町~

ecchi1014
Well hi there and welcome to sissykiss, the place of every little girls dreams. Here you can be whatever you want to be and we'll love you forever. I actually am a hello kitty fanatic as well and would love to share chats with you about it or anything you like. I envy the fact that you have found a girlfreind who understands your femine side and helps support it.
Anybody want to chat about anything just ask and i'll be there. Hugs and Kisses to all and to all a good night.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.