Hello from Little Poppy
Feeling happy and feeling sad
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone

Just thought I'd introduce myself quickly. My names Poppy and I'm a big sissy baby girl. In the grown up world I'm a 34 year old male but when I get the chance I like to play as a cute and mischievous 2 year old girl. I love my frilly clothes and nappies.

The only thing that makes me sad is that I don't have anyone to play with at the moment in real life. I would love to find some other pretty sissy girls to play with or maybe even some real adult baby girls. I don't have a mummy to look after me at the moment so my grown up self has to look after me. I do see a nice nanny from time to time however. I'm realistic though and understand that this is probably as good as it will get for me.

I had to stop being a sissy baby for a bit because I had things I needed to deal with in the horrible adult world. Well now I want to make up for lost time. I'm just hoping that I'll somehow find the right person out there for me. I haven't posted any photos of myself as I'm a bit shy to be honest. I'd love to share my adult baby play with others but have no idea of how to go about it. I did try fetish clubs a few years back but I never felt comfortable there. I enjoy my fetish but at the same time am beginning to get sick of this loneliness.

Anyway I'm going to try and make a positive start again. I'll try and get involved here if I can - it seems like a friendly place.

Thank you

Poppy
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello and welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Andreea
Welcome, darling, and coming here is certainly a good move. There are people here from all over, and many more who play online in the forum chat room, if that is of interest to you. This is indeed a very friendly place, and also a very good place to ask any questions you may have. I hope you find all the help you need here, and please feel free to PM me if you could use any advice.
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

cheerful_pixie
(Swoops in with a cookie, a baba of choclt milk and a stuffed dragon and after a quick fly-thru diaper check, and a kissie on her iddle cheek, zooms off to find Andreea and give her a panky just for the fun of it!)

sissyjj
Then Sissy JJ grabs Pixie for panky panks too! 
~ Items ~

steffpink
hewo Poppy, welcome. yeah I'm the same way don't have much persons to share this on real life and tried some fetish thingies and felt out of place. I think sissykiss is a great place for people like all of us, so hope to see you around and have a lot of fun :)
Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
littlebabypoppy
Thank you for all the kind welcomes. I went to see my Nanny today. Not for a session but to give her some of my sissy ab wear to make space for some new stuff I want to get. She gave me a big pack of nappies in return. She has a full sized cot now and is having a high chair built as well so I'm really looking forward to playing there again.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.