Hello little girls!
Just my way of saying hello...
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Good afternoon everyone,

I hope my kind is welcome here, unlike yourselves, I'm not a sissy, femme baby or anything of the sort. I am however very attracted to the typical member here.

I'm young, in my early 20's, and typically identify as a Dom. So, if any of you feel like you need a dominant or supportive Daddy to hold your hand, please get in touch!
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

Awwwww you are very welcome here *hugs*
Samantha

~cliques~

Subliminal_D
Thanks littlegirl!

Baby Butch
Baby Butch welcomes you to the site.
Sissy Jenni
Hi & Welcome to SissyKiss! You are very much in demand here! You'll certainly enjoy your time here!!
Sissy Jenni

baby_anna
Hi Dom. Welcome  Mabey you should tell us all a little about yourself, seeing as it looks like your after a playmate. If your in Aus. I'm available ;)
"our bodies don't matter; they're just a shell to house our souls. We are what we are inside. If you love me and I mean truly and passionately love me, then you love my soul." ---
Karen Page>"A New Style of Education"

If all I have is my pride, I will wear it, and show the world.
Subliminal_D
Hey Jenny and Anna!
Sadly for you Anna, I'm the other side of the world.
I'm not quite sure what to tell you girls about me, so please ask questions.

I'm young, lively, very open minded and wanting the same really!

I'll try and get a picture hooked up for you too...

Kimmie Toddler Girl
Hi and Welcome!
This is a very welcoming place and I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope you find a special little one!
Hugs!
Subliminal_D
Thanks Kimmie!

Sissy Jenni
Scuba huh! That must be good exercise. I live in Hawaii, but I run mostly. It makes me feel free. But as for the ocean, I fear jellyfish, eels, and sharks. **^_^**
Sissy Jenni
cuteyguy87
welcome! sure youll be very popular, im batting my lashes at u now hunni! xx

SissyJessy
A bit of a late welcome, but welcome to the site!
I've always wanted to try scuba, it seems like it would be fun <3
Enjoy your stay  

Subliminal_D
It's never too late Jessy

And I love diving Jenny, I've only done it a couple of times so I'm no expert, but it's a cool pic right?

SissyJessy
Fair Enough *giggles* <3

ashie
there are actually quite a number of lil ones here who need a mommy or daddy so its always good to have another one join the site ^.^
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall

Sissy Jenni
Yes, It's very cool! I like soo!! ^_^ !!!
Sissy Jenni
Subliminal_D

there are actually quite a number of lil ones here who need a mommy or daddy so its always good to have another one join the site ^.^  

Well I'm certainly available for the right girl :)

ashie
well your best bet would be hanging around in the chat and just getting to know people. But yes the ratio of little ones to "caretakers" is very off, at least on this site.
"I'm...all alone. But I'm doing my best... I'll be ok without you, Sis. I'll be able to take care of myself." ~Squall
Subliminal_D
Chat doesn't work for me here, so PM'ing me is the best bet for a couple of months..

Baby Butch
Hello again, it looks like you have made a lot of friends already.
Smiles from Baby Butch.
pullups4me
Welcome to Sissykiss, im sure you shouldnt have trouble finding someone to dominate here lol

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.