Hello, I'm Mommy Wolf
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello, my name is Luffy. I'm a furry, a mommy and an artist. When I found this little site i though it would be an awesome place for me to get ideas. I'm very new to the mommy thing, but my mate and i have been together for over a year now and he is not only a baby fur, be he is also a sissy. I love it. hehe

So yes, I want to make some friends. It would be awesome to get to know some other mommies. Check out my profile, i worked on it last night, and i think i looks pretty cool. And send me a message as well, it makes me smile.
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Gwen Stacey
hey wolf. welcome to sk i love me some wolfs im Gwen message, me up some time hun
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss and enjoy the site.

Just Jessica
hey mummy wolf, welcome to sissykiss, im sure youl find lots of inspiration here :)
Prissie

Β Hello, my name is Luffy. I'm a furry, a mommy and an artist. When I found this little site i though it would be an awesome place for me to get ideas. I'm very new to the mommy thing, but my mate and i have been together for over a year now and he is not only a baby fur, be he is also a sissy. I love it. hehe

Β 

Hello Luffy I'm Prissie and I'm glad to meet you. Actually my whole name is Priscilla Mary O'Shaugnessy but I only get called that when someone is mad at me for something. In the dimensions of cyberspace and my imagination, I'm a young girl who loves to wear pretty dresses and hop and skip to the neighborhood playground to play with other children in the neighborhood.

Here in ye merrie SissyKiss, we are oriented mainly around the needs of those of us who have feminine feelings. But I'm always delighted to see a biofemme (i.e., bio-female, one born with girl-bits if you know what I mean) join us as it contributes an element of sweetness we wouldn't otherwise have.

Belated happy first anniversary to your matey and you! BTW she's also welcome to join us. (Here we're all "she" unless, I suppose, one wants to play the role of daddy).

Here's wishing you a great time on SK in the new year which starts tomorrow.

Curtsies and Luv in the best Little Girl tradition,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too!Β 
~ Items ~

PastelPrince
Hello Luffy, welcome to Sissykiss. I'm a sissysitter to a very naughty puppy myself, and good friends with his bunny mommy. Β 

Sissy Dawn
Hello and welcome to Sissy Kiss Luffy
Dress for the fun and enjoyment
Sissy Jenni
Hi Luffy!! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! Yes there are certainly other Mommies here too!!! (I'm not one of them, tho.)
Funny thing, I just posted a very short story about Mommy role playing a fantasy about becomming a werewolf herself!! :o ^_^
Sissy Jenni

Cushie Chloe
Hello darling! I'm Keith, also Sissy Christie. I am not only a sissy, I love to be a mommy and make people happy. Feel free to contact me, furries are great with me ( as is most everything)

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.