All R Hello everyone
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
um, hi! i'm not new per-say i did join a few years ago, i think... it's been awhile i know that at least. um, i went by Sissybaby_Alison, but over the last while i did lots of thinking and i don't think i'm a sissy per-say, it just makes me feel safes to be in girlie clothes. um, oh yeah! *waves hi's to baby butch* i'm sorry i didn't say nothing before leaving. *shifts nervouslys* um well i'll see you all arounds then.

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch

um, hi! i'm not new per-say i did join a few years ago, i think... it's been awhile i know that at least. um, i went by Sissybaby_Alison, but over the last while i did lots of thinking and i don't think i'm a sissy per-say, it just makes me feel safes to be in girlie clothes. um, oh yeah! *waves hi's to baby butch* i'm sorry i didn't say nothing before leaving. *shifts nervouslys* um well i'll see you all arounds then.  

Hello Sissybaby_Alison, I thought the name was familer when I saw this. I am happy you're back with us, I'm still a big baby, he he.
Baby_Alison
smiles* me too! i've been on periodically just to see if anythings new, love your cappies still by the way!

sissyjj

Welcome back to SK!
~ Items ~

Baby_Alison
Smiles big* thank you!

SissyDesiree
A warm welcome back from another diapered sissy baby.
- Sissy Desiree

Baby_Alison
Thankies SissyDesiree! it's good to be back.

Jennifer Funshine
Gosh, I've seen so many familiar faces leave Sissy Kiss, it's refreshing to have one return!
Welcome back, sweetheart *hugs* I hope you have a wunnerful time here :)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.