Hello Everyone
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone,
Im BabyHaley, I finally worked up the courage to register here after many weeks of anonymous reading. A little about my self, I adore anything frilly and lacy. (The more the better ^^) There's also a place in my heart for cute tights.
I look forward to participating as much as possible and hopefully having plenty of fun.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ!Β 
~ Items ~

Cushie Chloe
Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

kipr
It takes time I just recently started to post again.
Baby Butch
Welcome to the site and have a great time.

Prissie

Β Hello everyone,
Im BabyHaley, I finally worked up the courage to register here after many weeks of anonymous reading. A little about my self, I adore anything frilly and lacy. (The more the better ^^) There's also a place in my heart for cute tights.
I look forward to participating as much as possible and hopefully having plenty of fun. Β 

Hewo HaleyΒ Β Β 

I am delighted you found our site and finally worked up the courage to come out of hiding. I love frilly, lacy undies myself. And aren't stockings, pantyhose and tights beautiful? So, welcome aboard!

Curtsies and luv,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
BabyHaley
I couldnt agree more Prissie ^^, they are indeed beautiful. Also a big thanks and many hugs and kisses to everyone for the warm welcome!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.