Hello everyone!
A sissy baby boy makes his introduction (duhn duhn duhn!)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, and I figured I'd make a short little post about who I am. My username is diapergirl1020, but in real life, I'm a male, who's name is matthew. Most of the time I wish I was a girl instead of a guy, for a number of reasons, and I'm here to enjoy being the baby girl I was meant to be. I'm 18 years old, and I only recently have found out about infantilism, but since I was in kindergarten I've had thoughts of being in diapers. I also have a hormone disorder, and because of this, I have c cup breasts, despite the fact that I've never taken hormones or done anything of that nature. I enjoy crossdressing and diaper wearing from time to time, but nobody I know irl knows anything about it. I also enjoy being tied up, and for some reason, whenever I'm on a site that deals directly with infantilism, I have slightly less control, (I was reading an abdl story earlier, and during part of it I actually peed myself a little bit) but I think that's mostly a psychological thing. I enjoy rping, video games, and other things, and if anyone wants to do a forced fem, forced regression, or forced sissy babification rp through pms, I'd be more than happy to. (*note: must be at least semi-lit, and no chat-speak during an rp. and if there's a forced fem rp, then the rp must end with me being the other gender, whether by accident or design. and I can only do the submissive, not the dominant.)

So, Hello everyone! let's chat.  
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Welcome to the site, there are many role players here. I am in 3 and good for now. Check out the good stories and cappies.
bbshawn
Welcome Matthew (Oops I mean diapergirl1020) ;) I am sure you will love it here.

Courtney Kay
Welcome! Hope you have fun here.  
Courtney
sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Sissy Jenni
Hi. Welcome to Sissy Kiss! ^^ This is such a wonderful site!!! I think you're in the right place!! Have fun!!! :)
Sissy Jenni
Prissie

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, and I figured I'd make a short little post about who I am. My username is diapergirl1020, but in real life, I'm a male, who's name is matthew. Most of the time I wish I was a girl instead of a guy,  

Hey, don't we all  

for a number of reasons, and I'm here to enjoy being the baby girl I was meant to be.

So, Hello everyone! let's chat.    

Hello DiaperGirl:

It so happens I'm wearing a warm, wet nappy (what the sisters across the big pond in ye merrie England call a diaper) now. Don't you luv it when you get your nappy real warm and wet and then sit down? It feels so awesome!

I'm not into role playing or bondage or anything like that, but here in Sissykiss we have a whole spectrum of our world's transgender community. So, make yourself at home!

I'm Prissie and I'm a Little Girl age 8 (in our transgender cyberworld, that is). I have two dolls named Aurora and Kiki and love to put on a skirt or dress. I look forward to seein' you around here in Sissyland.

Curtsies and little girl luv,

Prissie
   Prissie

Isreal

jgauthier
You definitely sound a little like me. I'm your age and am very much into infantilism and roleplay. Always nice to meet new people that I can be open with.

ReiChan
Yai, more new people. I am very new myself. ^^
Welcome to SK! I hope you have fun! =D
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.