Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi every one.
I love this site.
I feel AT HOME here.
I am finally home.
Although my birth certificate states I am male,
it couldn't be more wroooooong.
I love to dress as a girl and as a woman.
In fact that is the only time I am happy/comfortable with myself.
I love diapees and behaving as a baby.
Being punished when I misbehave.
I have a butterfly mobile hanging in my room and I love it more than anything!
Can't sleep without it and my blanky.
It's nice to know there are others like me out there.
I also love chastity and being submissive to natural born women.

hugs and sissy kisses to all you lovelies out there.
OMG! I just wuv these pweetty emoticons!!!!

ย ย ย ย ย 
ย ย ย ย 
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Welcome home sweetypie, have sissy fun here!ย 
~ Items ~

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, we have a lot in common, I am careful not to expose my real self around family. I am submissive, looking for female sweetheart.
She would hopefully be mommy/girlfriend/abgirl. : )

Prissie

ย Hi every one.
I love this site.
I feel AT HOME here.
I am finally home.
Although my birth certificate states I am male,
it couldn't be more wroooooong.
I love to dress as a girl and as a woman.

ย  ย 

Hewo Jojoย ย 

You are very definitely among friends here in Sissyland. Lots of us would rather be wearing feminine clothing, very definitely myself included. I also love the sensuous, delightful feeling of a warm, wet nappy.

There's lots of us here who fantasize about being dominated. So, welcome aboard!

Curtsies and flounces and swishes in the best Little Girl tradition,

Prissieย ย 
   Prissie
Ana-Marie
Hello everyone!I'm obviously new here,but this seems like a great site. It's difficult finding places that support and understand feminization. I'm looking for someone who can possibly help me out. I've always wanted to be a girl and have hated being a boy. My name is Ana-Marie and its nice to meet u all!

kingkykitty
I agree Sissy_jojo what cute chat icons they have on here! ย  ย  It feels so wonderful and digress from the daily male workday grind to a wittle girl that need to be taken care of and disciplined when need be. No I just need to find someone that wants to do the dominate role as my wife would be too wierded out by my whole set of interests
-- Sissy Kingky Kitty --
Sissy Jenni
Hi Sissy Jojo!!! ย 
Welcome to Sissyย  Kissย !!! **tah-dahh**ย ย ย 
ย 
Sissy Jenni

Kimmie Toddler Girl
Hi Jojo!
Welcome to the site! I'd love to meet a Mommy too! I have several Aunties who give me love and support, but I don't see them very often so I make the most of it when I do. I think an open minded woman would be lucky to get one of us!
Hugs!
Prissie

ย Hello everyone!I'm obviously new here,but this seems like a great site. It's difficult finding places that support and understand feminization. I'm looking for someone who can possibly help me out. I've always wanted to be a girl and have hated being a boy. My name is Ana-Marie and its nice to meet u all! ย 

Hello Ana Marie! **flounces** **curtsies** **SissySwishes**

Lots of people around these parts, were born biologically male but feel they're really girls trapped in a guy's body. So you're definitely not alone. I agree, its wonderful that those of us who fantasize being dominated by a fem-dom kind of personality, can discuss and express our feelings here in SissyKiss. So, welcome aboard!

ย ย ย 

Prissie
   Prissie

sissywendy86
hi sissy jojo good to see other new sissies around here =D i love this forums soooooooooo much =)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.