Hello I am back :)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello all

I am not really a new member. I joined this site about a year ago and I stopped coming on here after about 3 months because of some issues that I was dealing with. Since I was only here for a short time I don't think anyone would remember me but that's ok.

So a little bit about me
I am a guy that is pretty quite at first. Initiating a conversation is not something I do well. I'm kinda shy when it comes to starting a conversation. My communication skills are probably my best trait though. Once I get started I can hold a conversation very well.

I am a closet crossdresser and occasional diaper wearer. I am still getting used to being a Diaper Lover. I am not comfortable with it like I am with crossdressing. I hope I will able to be comfortable with it someday as it is a part of me but it will take time and maybe even some support which I don't really have right now. I love silks and satins with pretty ruffeled lace. The feeling of being dressed in satin is truly amazing.
"Normal? Hmm...define normal"
No two people are exatly the same and why would anyone ever want that. It's our differences that makes us unique in our own way :)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie

Β Hello all

I am not really a new member. I joined this site about a year ago and I stopped coming on here after about 3 months because of some issues that I was dealing with. Since I was only here for a short time I don't think anyone would remember me but that's ok.

I love silks and satins with pretty ruffeled lace. The feeling of being dressed in satin is truly amazing. Β 

Welcome back Silky Dreams!

I know what you mean by loving the feeling of silk and satin and ruffled lace. I'm wearing a Vanity Fair Pantliner (I wish pantliners and lace cuff pettilegs were more widely available!) and I never get tired of how beautiful it feels under my real world, en homme clothes. I never get tired of the oh, so feminine feeling when I look at lace cuffs on Pantliners and some of my panties.

Anyway, I'm delighted you now have time to spend with us here in Sissyland.

As for not being good at starting conversations, its not uncommon to find that problem. Here on our group, we can leave these real world problems behind and enter a beautiful world where rough, dirty boys come in at one end and emerge at the other end as refined, pink and pretty sissygirls in ruffles and lace.

Sweetness and Luv,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
jamie
Welcome back!
I joined several years ago, but I was shy too. I was afraid to post piccies of myself, but lately I became emboldened because I love being sissy! I too am a closet crossdresses; normally I don't have the free time alone to crossdress. During this summer, I had a few unexpected opportunities. I really love satin and lace. I also love to play with dollies and balloons.

I hope that we have much in common,
Sissy Jamie

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, glad you decided to join us again, have fun.
Silky_Dreams
We'll see if I can handle this site this time. I was far too overwhelmed and still not comfortable enough with myself to feel like I could be here. I have made a lot of progress in my time away but as you saw in my intro there is much more room for improvement. Until I am completely comfortable with my love for diapers the way I am with crossdressing I will not love myself as much as I should.
"Normal? Hmm...define normal"
No two people are exatly the same and why would anyone ever want that. It's our differences that makes us unique in our own way :)

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ, another pink frilly satin lover!Β  (And petties and stockings too!)
~ Items ~

jgauthier
Welcome back and have fun!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.