just saying hi
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi everyone iv had this account for a while now but not really used it but i thought i would as i am becoming more and more taken by becoming the girl of my dreams    
I seek Tansformation
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
Add your message here..
 well if your avatar is pic of you, you don't have very far to go.

You look very pretty. 
I am glad that you have come back and decided to take a little walk down introspection lane. SK is a wonderful refuge to do this in. I hope your days are happy here and many. 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Hi Sophie, nice to meet you. Great pic, do you do your own make-up?
Nice to meetcha. *hugs* Welcome back darling :3
"Cotton streaks of rose tangerine
Shades the sunlight's parting gleam
I can feel the breeze caress my cheeks
Whispering melodies lost inside my heart
Violets and daisies line the fields of the park
As I see Ryobaby, picking flowers before dark
For the Sissy Kiss family playing just as they are.

As evening's twilight blossoms behind
The pale, silver moon arising into the sky
Sweet and girly sissies cradle their dollies
Each grasping a violet flower at their side
Given by the compassionate Ryobaby
Whose verses continue to inspire me
Yet time is fading, forgive my inconsistency
I cry for a dream that's more than make-believe
Forever in your honor, Princess of My Twilight"

~Funshine Bear~

well if your avatar is pic of you, you dont have very far to go. you look very pretty.  

thankyou that means a lot to me as id love to pass really easily as i am a bit shy when it comes to being seen dressed

Hi Sophie, nice to meet you. Great pic, do you do your own make-up?  

nice to meet you to i do do it myself as im still in the closet so im all iv got lol
I seek Tansformation
Welcome, you astoundingly beautiful person ...       I wish I could look as lovely as you, and pass so convincingly. I assumed at first you had just taken the image of a beautiful woman you aspired to look like, but now I am aspiring to look like you.    
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
What kind of post would you like to make?
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.