All XXX Hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello to all, actually i'm not new to the forum, i just became active after a few years of just watching.

I'm a straight male who wants to be treated as a sissy baby. I love cute girls and dream of being denied for not being real man enough for them, so i just have to be a very good sissy wanting them but only being able to watch.

My sissy name is Baby Britney (i used and i think i still have a huge crush on Britney Spears).
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!
Add your message here..
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you.

I posted my Awards in a Blog. Here is a link to view them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Welcome. I'm another straight sissy baby.

You'd probably love Baby Bobby's illustrated sissy baby stories, in the Cappies section.
- Sissy Desiree

Hi SissyDesiree, thanks! I love Baby Bobby's captions and mostly his stories.
Since this was my first post i think i didnt introduce myself properly. Im 30 from south america (english is not my first language so pls forgive me for some of my gramar). I dont remember when i started exploring my sissy side, i only know its been a while... (i think since i was 16 or so). Its always been i secret side of my life, no one knows about it.

I love to fantasy about girls i had a crush on , ex- gf or simpy that i know. Usually when i found a good sissy and very humiliating story i change the names of the girls of the story in a txt and use pics of them besides the story to read it. Thats why im so interested on knowing your avorite girl in my captions, they all are girls i fantasy about often.

Well, thats for now... I think i have a lot thins to share i just have to order them in my head first...
What kind of post would you like to make?
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.