XXX Hello to all.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Well, I am new here, but I have been a lurker for a long while now. A little about myself, I am a sissy. I first started wearing womens clothes when I was around ten or so. It started with of coarse stealing my mothers lingerie and wearing it in the bathroom. I remember being in high school and pretending I was sick so my mother would let me stay home from school and I would have the greatest time playing dress up. Trying on different outfits wearing makeup and just being as girly as possible. Now I am 34 and live alone and after years of not crossdressing, I am starting to get the urge again. I love that this site is here with so many like minded people.
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie

ย Well, I am new here, but I have been a lurker for a long while now. A little about myself, I am a sissy. I first started wearing womens clothes when I was around ten or so. It started with of coarse stealing my mothers lingerie and wearing it in the bathroom.

ย 

Hi Jenn!

Your story is very typical. Lots of us secretly wore our mother's or sister's lingerie or outerclothes. I started crossdressing that way myself! And no matter now much one tries to repress the urge to crossdress, it always comes back. I've heard of cases of CD'ers going through perhaps three cycles of purging their feminine wardrobe, only to end up spending money to rebuild their wardrobes again, before finally accepting that they have a feminine side to their personality.

So, welcome to our world. I look forward to your participation!

ย ย ย 

Prissie
   Prissie
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss, nice to meet you. The bathroom is a busy place if you grow up with mom and sisters. I spent some time in there myself trying on a few things.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.