hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hi,

I like to crossdress in figure skating dress and tights, self bondage and fem dom
my hobbies a computer, cars, home theater system
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
That sound like fun, I read a story about a brother who dressed up with his sister as a skater in the same outfit and roller skated together around the block. Welcome to Sissy Kiss from Baby Butch.
Sissy Jenni
Wow! Hi! And welcome to Sissy Kiss!!    
Figure skating is soo 'cool'! I just adore the women's figure skating - they have such perfect, admirable bodies!!   

Oh, Uhmm.. the bondage and fem-dom thingie stuff.... not so bad either!!!!
   **tah-dahh**
Sissy Jenni

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Prissie

hi,

I like to crossdress in figure skating dress and tights, self bondage and fem dom
my hobbies a computer, cars, home theater system  

Regardless of whether you like figure skating costumes, ballet tutus, cheerleader costumes, anime/cosplay or other feminine clothing, thank you for joining our beautiful place in cyberspace for those with sissy feminine feelings. You like cars? We just got done with the 2011 edition of the North American International Auto Show in my area. We also had a great motorcycle show in my area too, this past month.

I get turned on by the idea of tights and cute short skirts myself.

Curtsies and flounces and sissyswishes in the best adult little girl tradition,

Prissie 
   Prissie

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.