Hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello, I am new here. I am a guy, but I love dresses and skirts and frills, especially maid related, as well as nappies. I'm usually pretty shy and it takes me a while to say anything but I hope I can open up more here.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

winesissy
Welcome. I'm new too. Its nice to chat about being a sissymaid with people who understand. You look great in the pic.
MaidAlexa
Thank you, it is actually the first time I took a pic of myself, you cant see the stockings and shoes though, they are both pretty cute I think.

natnesr
I'd have to agree - that's a fantastic photo!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy yourself here.
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ too, I love your piccy!Β 
~ Items ~

Prissie

Β Hello, I am new here. Β 

Hello Alexa. We were all new at one time

Β I am a guy, Β 

Most of our clientele are

Β but I love dresses and skirts and frills, especially maid related, ... Β 

Don't we all! Actually, some of us are into the French Maid theme, one of our recont newbies likes the ballerina style, and some of us are into the Little Girl phenom. Whatever form of dresses and frills you like, we have room for a wide spectrum of transgender expression. So, welcome aboard!

Β as well as nappies. Β 

I like the feel of a warm wet nappy too. Its not unusual around these parts.

Β  I'm usually pretty shy and it takes me a while to say anything but I hope I can open up more here. Β 

Shyness isn't uncommon among those coming to grips with their feminine feelings. Here you don't have to be shy. Here you can come out of hiding and hop and skip and play in whatever you like to wear. So, put on your maid dress and join us!

Sweetness and Luv,

PrissieΒ Β 
   Prissie
MaidAlexa
Thank you all for the compliments and making me feel welcome here.

Atashi
Hi Alexa, welcome to sissy kiss! You're a guy who likes frills, dresses and skirts? That's nothing to be ashamed about - indeed, it's something to be proud of. hope you have a great time here. bisous. xxx
アタシだけのひと ~だれもいない町~
Sissy Jenni
Hi Maid Alexa! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! ^_^
Sissy Jenni

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.