hello.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
you may call me Sammy.

i very much enjoy dressing up and pretending to be a girl. however i'm afraid i might be a little out of place here, since i like to play more of a "nasty slutty" type than the "sweet innocent" types that seem to mostly populate this forum.

correct me if i'm wrong though!  

in particular, i really love wearing short skirts. if anyone wants to roleplay, just ask ^_^

i also like the smileys here!    they;re really cute!

cheerleader

Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyJessy
Oh trust me sweetie, many of us are the nasty, slutty type! Myself included, Teehee~

Either way, welcome to the forum! I do hope you find yourself at home here and enjoy your stay, feel free to talk to me if you have any problems or questions ^__^

I'm sure you will love it here <33

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too! 
~ Items ~

Prissie

you may call me Sammy.

i very much enjoy dressing up and pretending to be a girl. however i'm afraid i might be a little out of place here, since i like to play more of a "nasty slutty" type than the "sweet innocent" types that seem to mostly populate this forum.

correct me if i'm wrong though!  

Here in Sissykiss, we have room for a wide variety of transgender expression. If you like the "slutty" look, that's fine! If you like Gothic, that's ok. I like Cosplay, Gothic, etc. myself.

in particular, i really love wearing short skirts. if anyone wants to roleplay, just ask ^_^  

I have short skirts and dresses as part of my feminine wardrobe. Its a very sweet experience to wear them, although in my case I mostly do so privately. I've been to Little Girl camps where I had the chance to wear them in a group setting, which is very enjoyable.

i also like the smileys here!    they;re really cute!  

I agree!

So, welcome to our site. You might also want to check out Girltalk (forum. girltalk. to) and see if what they have to offer, suits your taste. I look forward to your contributions to all the sweet, beautiful things we're about.

Prissie
   Prissie
Sissy Jenni
Hi Sammy! Welcome to Sissy Kiss!! No problem at all with slutty types.   
I usually like it that way too!   There are sooo many different things to do here. Have fun!!!! 
Sissy Jenni

donnaTgyrl
Hi Sammy,
Welcome to the site and hope you enjoy yourself.
hugs, donna
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.