PG Hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello everyone, i just joined after hearing great things about this site.  I hope to make friends and chat with you all, I'm very quiet in real life. 

I'm urinary incontinent so I wear nappies 24/7, I love wearing frilly petticoats, nappy covers and sweet dresses made from Satin or Taffeta.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

BeautyGoddess
Hello pretty .

dolliesissy
Hi  nappy fairy it is nice to meet you (curtsies) welcome here. 
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

kay3070
Hiya NappyFairy! Here's a big welcome to the site, I hope you'll have lots of fun here. Sounds like we both love a  lot of the same things - I just adore wearing frilly satin dresses - sometimes with nappies, other times with frilly panties - depends on what I'm being that day. :-) 
   It's lovely to meet you, have a wonderful day.
      Big hugs
        Kay  xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx
shamrock
you are welcome and there a chat room  

Pink Balloon
Hello there, enjoy yourself, this place is wonderful.

Take it from a frilly balloon loving sissy. *giggle* 
Vicor7735
hi love I so happy to see a new friend 

Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby!

NappyFairy
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope to speak to more of you soon. x 

~*Christie Luv*~
 Hi Nappy Fairy darling! I hope you have a wonderful time here! ^-^ Is there a certain place you heard about Sissy Kiss? I'm very glad other sissies love it so much that the word is spreading! We're her to be a fabulous community for sissies to have fun!
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.