Hello there
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Decided to join, I've followed the site for a long time with interest but have always been too shy to really sign up on the forums heh.

I have a love for sissies, traps/crossdressers along with other things. Pre op transexual myself through I have many common issues regarding this but thats another tale. Also a huge anime lover and gamer with a weakness to cute stuffΒ 

Anyway hope to have fun here :3
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

diaprbayb
Welcome to you then.

Do have funΒ 
~cliques~
~Giggles~
me new aswell i love the site :D

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ too!Β 
~ Items ~

Baby Butch
Welcome to the site from a big baby.

Prissie

Β Decided to join, I've followed the site for a long time with interest but have always been too shy to really sign up on the forums heh.

I have a love for sissies, traps/crossdressers along with other things. Pre op transexual myself through I have many common issues regarding this but thats another tale. Also a huge anime lover and gamer with a weakness to cute stuffΒ 
   Prissie
shiki15
Thank's for all the warm welcomes ^_^

pigtailed_baby
Hehe heys, Me trans too an my love fer cute and ab side brings me here too :) so heyas x
prissysissytanya
A big warm hello and huggies to you

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.