PG Hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Looking for like minded friends and maybe more so like awkward silence   wave hello 
Gallery Images by Sissy_Aria
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

phontex
Hewwo. Welcome to Sissy Kiss, where naughty little boys go to become pretty whittle gurls. Just kidding. People find there way here for many different reasons. This sight is what you make of it. Enjoy yourself. Nice top by the way.

Sissy_Aria
@ phontex
  Thank you  for making me welcome  i thank you  
Baby Butch
Welcome to Sissy Kiss from a big baby who wears diapers. : )

Hewwo

kay3070
Hi Sissy_Aria! A warm welcome to the site and kudos to you for putting up a lovely picture. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun here. I hope you find what you are looking for.
  Big hugs
     K. 
Sissy_Aria
 THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR WARM WELCOME I HOPE TO find what i am looking for here  im running out of places to look lol i am just looking to be accepted and not judged  and maybe if the stars are right i might find love and support i  need and want

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.