Hello
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hiya Β . I'm new here and kinda new to this whole thing but i'm hoping to make lots of new friends here Β . I love being a little girl and i also like wearing disposable diapers. I look forward to meeting everyone. Β 
Hello Everyone
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Courtney Kay
Β Nice to meet ya! You're definitely going to fit right in here. Hope you have fun!
Courtney
jamie
You will fit in here. I wuv being a little girl too!
Have a balloon!

Loving Sissy Jamie

BabyYumi
Awww thank you Β 
Hello Everyone
Cushie Chloe
You always have me if you need a mommy

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

BabyYumi
I'd love a mommy Β 
Hello Everyone
PastelPrince
Nice to meet you Yumi, welcome to Sissykiss. Feel free to message me if you ever need a diaper change. Β 

sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ!Β 
~ Items ~

BabyYumi
Thank you everyone for making me feel so welcome Β 
Hello Everyone

Prissie

Β Hiya Β . I'm new here and kinda new to this whole thing but i'm hoping to make lots of new friends here Β . I love being a little girl and i also like wearing disposable diapers. I look forward to meeting everyone. Β  Β 

Hewo Baby Yumi:

You and I have two things in common: I love being a little girl and I also like to put on disposable nappies. I like Depends underwear for women, maximum absorbency. You can put them on just like pull-up shorts. If I have to wee really bad I'll put on Depends maximum absorbency fitted nappies, which take a little longer to put on because you have three tapes on each side. Its a very delicious, lovely feeling when they're really warm and wet.

Since you like being a little girl, you should also check out Girltalk (forum. girltalk. to).

I'm sure you'll make friends here. Seeya around!

Curtsies and sweetness and love,

PrissieΒ 
   Prissie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.