hello
introduction
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
hello girls. My name is sue, I am the new little girl in the neighborhood. I grew up witn my mommie, aunt Janet (mommies lesbian lover), and an older sister, Margaret. Mommie said I was to pretty to be a boy, so I was her baby girl. She dressed me in pretty dresses, and called me her baby girl, she stills calls me that. I love having pretend tea parties with my dolls, and dressing up in mommies clothes. Does anyone want to play with me?
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Hello from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Prissie
Hello Sue 

I'm always delighted to welcome new girls to our neighborhood.

My whole name is Priscilla Mary but everyone calls me Prissie. I too, love to wear girl clothes. I have two dolls by my bedside named Aurora and Kiki.

I'll be glad to spend some play time with you! Let's join hands and hop and skip and play hopscotch and see who's paper airplane flies the farthest.

Little Girl curtsies and love,

Prissie 
   Prissie

Baby Butch
Welcome to the site and thanks for the personal introduction. I grew up with mom and 3 sisters and everyone says I was spoiled. I was diapered a lot for bedwetting, but dad made them afraid to dress me as a girl as I grew older. (So I managed to do it privately)
jgauthier
I'm open for playing if you want. Welcome btw.

joanne_s
Welcome there sissy sue
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
Cushie Chloe
You are free to play with me as well sweetie! Hope you enjoy the site!

I wuv everyone no matter what.
I am happy to take any cutie that needs me :)

jamie
Hi Sissy Sue,
I wuv dollies and dwessies too!
Welcome to SissyKiss!
Have a balloon!

Wuv, Sissy Jamie
LittleBabyHannah
*huggles*

Welcome to sissykiss, Sue! You're gonna haves a nice time here.

PoppaTex
enjoy the site hope you can find what you're looking for!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.