Hello ^^
Jamie or Jane
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hello my name is James and I have come here in seach of compainship and well friendship. I'm short of into forced sissifiction and being treated like a baby for a short period of times. I'm also a huge fan of cute cartoon/anime character like strawberry cupcake or my little pony. I can't wait to get to know all of you.
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Welcome to SK James. I like MLP too, but I sure wish they had begun the animated series with year one. Beginning it with the movie like they did, would have been like if Transformers the Movie had been the first episode. I mean they just throw you into the storyline and they expect you to know who everyone is. That's a lot to expect from a child imo. Anyways, that aside I do love the show, even the cheesy songs 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
sissyjj
Welcome from Sissy JJ! 
~ Items ~

Andreea
I'm pretty sure there were at least two episodes of MLP before the movie came out, though it has been a long time since I cause to think of it ... though I definitely recall an episode in which Megan was introduced, and some demon centaur AD&D-type thing was the villain, which had to have been set before the movie.

Anyway, a very warm welcome to Sissy Kiss, and thank you for the sweet introduction. ***Hugs and kisses***
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)
OopsiePanty

I'm pretty sure there were at least two episodes of MLP before the movie came out, though it has been a long time since I cause to think of it ... though I definitely recall an episode in which Megan was introduced, and some demon centaur AD&D-type thing was the villain, which had to have been set before the movie.

Anyway, a very warm welcome to Sissy Kiss, and thank you for the sweet introduction. ***Hugs and kisses***  

The info I read on the most zealous MLP sites stated it began with the movie. I looked into this because I wanted to show my 6 year old MLP and I didn't know what to rent first, and well once I had seen the movie again, I was glad I refreshed myself on the G1 ponys because there are so many of them and the show kinda really expects you to already own them all and be obsessive over it to know what is going on. I mean other Sunbow, Nelvina and Dic cartoons from the 80s era tend to do this as well, I don't know why but they really liked beginning their shows with a dark episode or storyline, even if a lot of the rest of the show was much happier and brighter. There are some direct to TV movies which explain megan more, but the movie does introduce her and has a few lines of dialog between a pony and a bee to drive in the point of who she is and what she does. So if you had missed the TV specials you would at least know who she was.

However doing searches for Sunbow and Toei (the animation company) MLP the movie is the pilot episode to the G1 series. Then came the only one year of the series because Sunbow was loosing money on several of their toy lines at the time (linked with Hasbro) as well as had lost money on MLP the movie and on Transformers the Movie. *shakes her head* However there were two TV specials which were not sold nor considered to be part of the first TV series. One which aired in 1984 and one in 1985. Both of them are stand-alone direct to TV movies (would probably have been sold direct to dvd packaged with a pony if sold today). So we're both right, there is some MLP before the first series apparently, but it is not part of the first series even though the region 1 DVDs sell it with the series, and some other regions include the movie too. Some have the movie and the tv series, but no specials...yeesh. Why is getting a 1980s cartoon series sooooo hard in the modern era. Oh yeah, and different regions have the specials edited or not...Region 1...they are edited for some reason...Gee thanks.

In summary:
Rescue from Midnight Castle - 1984
Escape from Catrina - 1985
My Little Pony the Movie - June 6th, 1986
My Little Pony 'n Friends (TV series) 1st Episode: The End of Flutter Valley - September 15th, 1986

You wanna see dark? Watch the pilot of Rainbow Brite. Holycrap, I can't believe I let myself watch that as a kid. I won't show it to my own. No wonder shows like this left such an impression on so many minds.

I am so sorry James for this little digression. Feel free to throw your own words in.
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

Baby Butch
  Hello James, you are in the right place. I am a baby looking for a dominant girlfriend.
Welcome from Baby Butch :)
P-chan
Hi James, welcome to Sissy Kiss. I'm sure you'll love it here. xx

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.